( search forums )
alittle request (image editing)
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
SuperKill
May 27, 2006, 6:24 pm
[IMAGE]
i plan on printing this pic on a shirt, but the damn lemon shadow makes it look square-ish when its on a solid background.. can anyone help me edit the shadow the hell out of the way? everytime i try doing that in paint i mess up the lemon's bottom side (make it straight etc).

help is very much needed!

bja888
May 27, 2006, 6:26 pm
Do you have the rights to duplicate and/or edit this image?

SuperKill
May 27, 2006, 6:34 pm
rights? what rights do i need exactly? me wearing (not selling) this symbol on a shirt will be the exact same as wearing a "nike" or "coka cola" shirt or anything else.
its not like i'm selling them, i'm wearing it.
it won't do nothing besides making their album more popular.

i dont want any of the words deleted, only thing that's gonna be edited (i hope someone will help me here) is the shadow.

Famine
May 27, 2006, 6:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SuperKillrights? what rights do i need exactly? me wearing (not selling) this symbol on a shirt will be the exact same as wearing a "nike" or "coka cola" shirt or anything else.

i dont want any of the words deleted, only thing that's gonna be edited (i hope someone will help me here) is the shadow.

The difference is, you aren't buying the shirt.

Fangus Deef
May 27, 2006, 6:40 pm
They're right SK, tis sick-bird.

Chakra`
May 27, 2006, 6:44 pm
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6416/citruspineapple1ez.jpg

any good?

SuperKill
May 27, 2006, 6:45 pm
what the hell?
isnt this law applied only to cases when i'm making a money profit out of it?
nevermind, i guess you're right cause i'm not too sure about this subject anyway.
if that's really not allowed i guess i'm wanted in several states by now :p had custom made logos of like 15 bands on shirt my entire life.

STILL - if anyone would like to take the risk and join me on a life of crime and renegade, help! (too late here) thanks alot chak, my fellow villian.

bja888
May 27, 2006, 6:46 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SuperKillrights? what rights do i need exactly? me wearing (not selling) this symbol on a shirt will be the exact same as wearing a "nike" or "coka cola" shirt or anything else.

The creator of the image might think your ugly and doesn't want you displaying his/her image on your body. They would win if you went to cort.

Famine
May 27, 2006, 6:46 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SuperKillwhat the hell?
isnt this law applied only to cases when i'm making a money profit out of it?
nevermind, i guess you're right cause i'm not too sure about this subject anyway.
if that's really not allowed i guess i'm wanted in several states by now :p had custom made logos of like 15 bands on shirt my entire life.

STILL - if anyone would like to take the risk and join me on a life of crime and renegade, help!

I think technically, it is illegal, but I doubt you'd get caught from it. Unless a band member got offended and decided to pursue you.

Chakra`
May 27, 2006, 6:50 pm
Us rebels of authority got to stick together, comrad. Fight the system!

*goes to a linkin' park concert and crashes his dad's car*

Ok
May 27, 2006, 7:17 pm
Ah funny crap ^_^
I do stuff like that in my work place (printing pictures on T-Shirts)
Though I charge extra for editing it like that :P

Must love all the pruds here "do you have rights" give me a break, its like some ppl look for threads just to find ways to piss the writer off.
"Damn I'm bored, lets find some threads and annoy the writers"
Get a life..:\

Swarmer
May 27, 2006, 8:03 pm
I'm pretty sure that's a lime, not a lemon.

bja888
May 27, 2006, 8:50 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SwarmerI'm pretty sure that's a lime, not a lemon.

LMFAO!!! Good point, I totally missed that!

Ok
May 27, 2006, 9:33 pm
Oh yay! you found another way to be an arse! wuhu lets party!

SuperKill
May 27, 2006, 9:38 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by SwarmerI'm pretty sure that's a lime, not a lemon.

OHMYGOD I AM SO EMBARRESSED!!!!!!!!11111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111
LOLz!!!!!!!111111 I WUZ TIRED daT'S PROLLY Y I SAID DAT lolOL!!
[CENSORED]ing hell i cant believe you even posted that.

May 27, 2006, 9:50 pm
Calm down, SK. I was going to post the same thing until I saw it had already been said.
No need to get all arsey about it.

shoover
May 27, 2006, 10:36 pm
To prevent plajerism, just print out where you got the image from on the back of the shirt. If you dont like it, then suffer the consequences. (Its like driving without a seat belt) Even if your perfectly legit, u still look like a retard.

Melba
May 27, 2006, 11:52 pm
Why is driving without your seat belt perfectly legit? That's crazy.

SuperKill
May 27, 2006, 11:54 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by shooverTo prevent plajerism, just print out where you got the image from on the back of the shirt. If you dont like it, then suffer the consequences. (Its like driving without a seat belt) Even if your perfectly legit, u still look like a retard.

fortunately chak already helped me out.

Ok
May 28, 2006, 2:32 am
What's the matter with you ppl!?!!?
Somehow I get the feeling its the americans talking, because I don't see any europeans saying "OMG Man! that's plajerism! don't do that! that's wrong!"
Dude, I have like 100 movies, all downloaded.. I watch "TV" through my computer, downloading full seasons..

MY friend has a freaking video library in his house.. with over 100 DVD's each has 6 DivX movies on it..
So give me a break about a stupid shirt, no one will give a feck about how he got the shirt, because no one cares !

So take a chill pill... and cut the crap about plajerism...

vash763
May 28, 2006, 8:17 am
The lighting is off.