( search forums )
SoldatMappingForum For Everyone :)
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Web Pages
Ivel
May 28, 2006, 2:46 pm
I [Ivel] made this forum for an unprofessinal purpose . This forum is not trying/ment to replace SMl, Selfkill, ETC. This forum is for anyone and esspecially for begginers since there are a lot of "Veterans" who dis noobs, now I'm not sayin I'm a veteran, but im also not a noob :) So if your intersted in sharing your maps in a severly smaller community, [So far 54 Members] then go register immedietly! You can post maps, scenery, textures, and mapping programs/tools! There is also a mapping contest held sometimes eventually, when i will be finished with all the contests, I will go and take all the maps and start my own server [I have done that before, but then I decided to stop]. Also, there are sections for map reviews/mapping talk, Misscelencuous, and quality maps [every mapping contest winners map gets sent to quality maps]. So, fill free to register and share your maps! :D

Link:
http://www.SoldatMaps.tz4.com

Moderation Requests Are Currently Being Accepted. Inorder to have the moderation power you must:

1. Be VERY active
2. Speak English -.-
3. Not spam/swear etc etc yourself!
4. Be smart enough to know where to move, and what to do with what.
5. Have some experience

David S7
May 30, 2006, 3:09 pm
Good you have a site Ivel. I don't know if you remember me dude. I haven't been around because of some school stuff, bu I'm back and I'll be as active as before.

I would like to apply to be a moderator.