( search forums )
-(P:K)- Looking for new members
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Bardg
May 29, 2006, 12:27 am
Hi, I am Bardg, controller/founder of the new clan -(P:K)-

A little bit about us- I was the co-leader of the clan |TP|, Doc the main leader was letting in too many new players so I left the clan. Later me and Doc came to an agreement and started a new clan called WWK. WWK was fine, but with all the things I had to do, I just didn't have enough time for Soldat so I quit to get better at Soldat. I have gotten much better and Fatazn told me to create a new clan. Neither of us wanted to lead, so we asked our old clan-member, B A Y S I D E, to lead for us and he happily accepted. Later that day a freind asked me to join his clan |SAS|. I denied his offer, but our two clans are now brother clans, or allies-in-game.

Tag- -(P:K)- stands for Profession:Kill

Leader- Bardg (me) I control but B A Y S I D E is leading for me.

Contact info- //Forums// soldatrp.free-forums.org //site// soldatpk.zoomshare.com //email// futurebrave7@Gmail.com please join forums and ask for tryout.

My MSN- futurebrave7@gmail.com | PLEASE ADD IF INTERESTED, YOU WILL NEED TO TALK TO ME FIRST THING.

MainPage- Soldatpk.zoomshare.com

Players wanted- Any who play only Realistic survival. CTF pref.

Requirments- Be good, having a dedicated server is a big plus.

Tryouts- Join Forums to request tryouts www.soldatrp.free-forums.org

Clantype- We are a clan that stresses stratagies to defeats enemy.

Member Info

Current members- Bardg, Bayside, Fatazn, Random Hero, Roxas (holy roxas)

Bardg- controller/founder
Fatazn- founder
Bayside- Leader
Roxas- co-leader
Random Hero- Member

THANK YOU, Happy... Soldating.

Bardg
May 30, 2006, 4:18 am
We are now only open to 5 more slots, possibly more to people with dedicated servers.

E_Igho
May 30, 2006, 4:26 pm
I want to join !!! I have made a request on your webste, and added your msn, AND e-mail you :D

Please contact me ! :D

/ E_Igho ( emil_bjorkroth@hotmail.com )