( search forums )
Realistic gaming
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Who flung poo
May 30, 2006, 12:07 am
Hey,
I was playing realistic mode online a few days ago, I moved and now I have stupid dial-up so I was afraid to show my face for awhile, anyways I was waiting for peeps to show up. Eventually someone shows up, I beat him horribly, in about 5 minutes I had 30 kills and he got sick of it, called me a hacker, and left. I pitied him because not all people are good at Soldat or realistic Soldat, I just want to say that if your getting beat in any Soldat game and your about to quit, just say that the other person/people are really good and just leave.

It's just that simple folks,
Who Flung Poo

Eagles_Arrows
May 30, 2006, 2:15 am
A lot of players in the gaming world cannot handle being dominated by other players who are more skillful than them, so they either (1) suspect them of hacks; (2) say they're [CENSORED]s; or (3) leave without saying a word. It's quite common. You can't fix. It is inevitable. Three word sentences.

vash763
May 30, 2006, 2:29 am
Hey, did you ever think that he called you a hacker because you lag hella cause you have dial up?

Or he could just be one of those people that needs to justify you winning.

Or you were hacking.

Deleted User
May 30, 2006, 4:51 am
lol it could have been that because you are on dial up you appeared to be warping on his computer

Deleted User
May 30, 2006, 12:16 pm
Wow i thought this topic was gonna be about how realistic mode sucks......well it doesnt

Who flung poo
May 30, 2006, 10:10 pm
I don't hack it was because the dial-up.

I just wanted to have a few guys just agree that they were beat and just to say "Hey you're good and one day I hope to be as good as you." It would be nice.

a-4-year-old
May 30, 2006, 10:55 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Who flung poo "Hey you're good and one day I hope to be as good as you."

bgretydews
May 31, 2006, 8:37 am
I have dial-up I hardly warp at all no one ever tells me i warp so it can't be that bad

Bounty Hunter Guy
May 31, 2006, 8:48 am
I hate warpers. I think hackers are as bad as laggers. That's just my personal opinion.

MOFO NOFO
May 31, 2006, 11:56 am
Lol he copy+pasted my sig

Who flung poo
June 1, 2006, 3:46 am
da's right MOFO NOFO lol

shoover
June 1, 2006, 4:04 am
So Will I MOFO NOFO

Anyways, This would be some hard for some people. It was for me, but ever since i started to know how soldat works, learning more about other stuff like linux, macromedia, running soldat server. I got calm and realized, I dont need to be better than somebody else. I know alot. Thats all it matters

Fraggy
June 1, 2006, 7:34 am
i hate those ppl who win 1 round and then say before they leave: was fun pwning yah
that's soo lame

BooBoo McBad
June 5, 2006, 9:13 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Fraggyi hate those ppl who win 1 round and then say before they leave: was fun pwning yah
that's soo lame

Second that, especially when it's only because they've been on the longest, and usually have a 1-1 kd.

Treak
June 6, 2006, 2:50 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Eagles_ArrowsA lot of players in the gaming world cannot handle being dominated by other players who are more skillful than them, so they either (1) suspect them of hacks; (2) say they're [CENSORED]s; or (3) leave without saying a word. It's quite common. You can't fix. It is inevitable. Three word sentences.

hmm the 3rd type is imho the best because they dont flame at you and dont get on your nervs till you or the other is leaving

*hating people who cant loose and begin to flame*

Eagles_Arrows
June 6, 2006, 4:30 am
Usually, people kid around and say "HAX" everytime they get killed, but they still annoy you as much as those who really suspect you of hacking.

GNU
June 6, 2006, 4:42 am
/mute wins all

T-Bone
June 6, 2006, 9:40 am
I think its funny when i was playing some kid, and he had the Barrett, and i had my trusty MP5. I would kill him and he would jokingly say stuff like "Dammit, i broke the trigger off of my barrett when i was chasing you." He wouldnt flame or make excuses, he just kinda joked about his suckiness. I dunno if that made sense, but it made me chuckle