( search forums )
Whats going on?!?!?!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Need Help? Report Bugs!
Demons Grace
May 30, 2006, 1:27 am
For some reason i keep getting kicked off and banned cause it says im Ping im not doing anything!!! im just playing the game and i cant even do tht right cause the stupid server keeps kicking me off can someone please explain what its talking about and how to solve this problem?

Deleted User
May 30, 2006, 8:35 pm
It means that your ping is too high for that server. In other words, you lag too much to be acceptable by that server's standards. Try another server.

livingdalife
May 31, 2006, 2:41 am
look for servers that say that you have like 50 ping (look under the ping tab in the servers window of soldat..or download All Seeing Eye and look for servers in your location (or nearest location) other than that..I don't know what could help you.

edak
May 31, 2006, 10:13 pm
If you are living with dinosaurs and use dialup, you may have this problem everywhere you go, just go for low-ping servers (you can sort them by ping in the server-list)

Jimmyy
June 1, 2006, 5:58 am
If he keeps being pinged like that he prob has dial up in which no server would have below 50 ping, i have the same problem but i just play server when i stay below 200-300 ping and i am fine for the most part.

Deleted User
June 3, 2006, 7:08 pm
Do you use dial up?...if so thats the problem