( search forums )
Camping
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Headshooter
May 30, 2006, 4:14 pm
Do you like When people camp or hide in places where you cant see them? Why don't people like campers ,isnt Camping like a strategy.

SERIAL KILLeR
May 30, 2006, 4:27 pm
I like campers cause i can easily kill them with my genades xD

Headshooter
May 30, 2006, 4:38 pm
Grenades hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................a campers worst enemy. Sooo Campers are good for getting kills is that it?

rabidhamster
May 30, 2006, 4:56 pm
Yes.

shoover
May 30, 2006, 5:53 pm
Its not that I like campers cause like everything else. They have weakness's and resisitance's.

My stance is that I like them, because camping is a normal strategy that like every strategy, some people hate and complain.

Lol, Grenades

The Geologist
May 30, 2006, 6:26 pm
Camping is a part of the game, as much as some people would like to think otherwise.

Most of the time I find the people who have a real problem with camping are just those who are getting killed.

DragonSlayer
May 30, 2006, 6:28 pm
Camping is pretty annoying but it's also a bad tactic in CTF.

Fraggy
May 30, 2006, 6:39 pm
i'm not a big fan of camping.. but killing campers is fun :p

Rai-Dei
May 30, 2006, 7:10 pm
Camping barret is boring...But Camping knifes is funny.

TACKLEbeast666
May 30, 2006, 7:47 pm
it really lights up my day when i get killed by a camper...it's like a chanllenge.

RabidTreeFrog
May 30, 2006, 9:02 pm
It's a tactic, just like everthing else. It's the element of surprise, and besides, it's funny to /piss on a camper looking down the scope. :)

Mr. Domino
May 30, 2006, 9:11 pm
I hate flag camping, especially on maps like Equinox where there's really no way to attack the flag camper before he has a chance to fire first, but that can be fixed by rushing more than one person in. It's part of the game, and I don't know why so many servers bother to put that "Camping will be banned." warning.

Deleted User
May 30, 2006, 9:28 pm
I love going against campers because they are pretty easy to kill as they are stationary. Its also great when I see a camper that is so sure that they cannot be seen, and then I come up and nade/minimi them. If they kill me, then I should just watch out more.

If they hide in a bush that is 110% covering them then it is a bit lame, but normaly im ok with it.

a-4-year-old
May 30, 2006, 10:57 pm
campers are usually destroyed in non-realistic

Zegovia
May 31, 2006, 2:28 pm
The biggest mistake you can do against a camper is that the you are hell bent on taking revenge on him, and rush him, HES ESPECTING THAT!! :P

MOFO NOFO
May 31, 2006, 2:41 pm
Camping is involved in one of my more better clanwar tactics.

Headshooter
May 31, 2006, 4:14 pm
Wait Hold Up . If a server dosn't let players use granades then wouldn't it be harder to kill campers?
I camp when I'm behind on kills to tell you the truth. I always catch up He He

Anna
May 31, 2006, 5:04 pm
camping with chainsaw > *

Dathker
May 31, 2006, 6:26 pm
i think campers are fine, even I camp on the occasion, it's just another tactic like rushing.

BooBoo McBad
June 5, 2006, 9:15 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by The GeologistCamping is a part of the game, as much as some people would like to think otherwise.

Most of the time I find the people who have a real problem with camping are just those who are getting killed.

Yeah, I'm playing realistic with a Barret, I am constantly finding new spots, picking people off from afar, and they call me a "camper" or a "noob". Guess what? I'd die if I ran into battle with a Barret in realistic! You are the "noob" if you can't strategize around it.

Noob talk makes me sick.

CrazyKid980
June 6, 2006, 12:00 am
Camping is a great technique, but it's really depends on how much you camp. Camping there and then is O.K., but camping in the same spot over and over will make you vulrnalbe to getting attack and/or losing your spot. I usually camp when I'm low on health, reloading, or just wanna piss someone off...heh heh.

June 6, 2006, 12:38 am
I don't like it when people kill me, it is an unfair strategy. Humph.

CAMO--CAMPER2
June 6, 2006, 1:53 am
I luv campin'. its in my name.XD

T-Bone
June 6, 2006, 9:43 am
I don't mind campers. I just see it as a different approach (tactic) to getting an optimal end result (kill). I'm not saying i camp, because i personally like getting into frays. But campers don't bother me because i know i can easily kill them with a grenade.

xtishereb
June 6, 2006, 7:47 pm
It's not camping that pisses me off. It's 1-hit kill guns that campers often use. If I rush past a guy, and he jumps down behind me and kills me with a shotgun, that's my own damn fault for not getting him first. If I'm trying to get a flag and some guy is near the flag trying to kill me, that's great, he's playing D. On the plus side, if I find out where campers are, I can avoid them.
But, yes, I really hate campers because they use 1-hit kill guns. If someone on my team is camping with a 1-hit kill gun, I let loose a good ol' /sekret and /piss.

T-Bone
June 8, 2006, 9:19 am
^^^lol yes...i see your point about the one hit guns...i will admit i hate campers that use barrett at my spawn so i die instantly....Especially when the hide with m79 an just grenade launch right when you spawn. but oh well....if people dont want to get skillfull kills that's their business

00Wildness00
June 8, 2006, 10:24 am
campers dont bother me unless there are a whole teams worth but i find them easy to kill wich makes it fun.