( search forums )
Any Ladies Play Soldat?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
Headshooter
May 31, 2006, 4:29 pm
Ummmmmmmmmmm I was wondering if any ladies played soldat and if you are good at the game too. Ohhh and if guys think girls shouldn't play any kind of videogames. I doubt any girls play soldat
HIGHLY DOUBT

?
May 31, 2006, 5:54 pm
Yes some do, but I'm required by the fact you have a really lame avatar to not leak this information.

Deleted User
May 31, 2006, 7:19 pm
some forum members are girls

rabidhamster
May 31, 2006, 7:52 pm
My sister's friend's sister plays.

Deleted User
May 31, 2006, 7:59 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ?Yes some do, but I'm required by the fact you have a really lame avatar to not leak this information.

Deleted User
May 31, 2006, 8:32 pm
Me, Girl, M0ose, Lady Solja we play uber soldat, and we are not bad =]

Ok
May 31, 2006, 9:07 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by ?Yes some do, but I'm required by the fact you have a really lame avatar to not leak this information.

ermm...
*stars at the bloody avatar*
erm....

Well, you know.. I .. you know what, its best that I'll shut up. :S

bja888
May 31, 2006, 10:23 pm
All the soldat girls had a meeting and decided they dont will never date guys who post on soldat forums. Better luck next time!

thekingkitty
May 31, 2006, 10:24 pm
OK so theres EBBY, ICEBOLT, MOOSE,HIZZUE,DRIVEN UNDER,AND PINKSMURF, TWEETIEBIRD,MEDIX.

YOU FOOL.

mar77a
May 31, 2006, 10:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMe, Girl, M0ose, Lady Solja we play uber soldat, and we are not bad =]

#soldat.forums

Deleted User
May 31, 2006, 11:03 pm
We can all be found on fractured vent hehe.

i dont know those other girls, ive never seen them play, which means they stink

Ebby
June 1, 2006, 12:25 am
 Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMe, Girl, M0ose, Lady Solja we play uber soldat, and we are not bad =]

*Neglected* :P

Nah, me too.

Rambo_6
June 1, 2006, 3:45 am
I'm a girl.

No, really.

UGK
June 1, 2006, 4:27 am
 Quote:Originally posted by thekingkittyOK so theres EBBY, ICEBOLT, MOOSE,HIZZUE,DRIVEN UNDER,AND PINKSMURF, TWEETIEBIRD,MEDIX.

YOU FOOL.

Hizzune and Medix arent girls....

I thought Girl was a guy..

?
June 1, 2006, 4:59 am
 Quote:We can all be found on fractured vent hehe.
along with the lamest male soldaters ever...

Captain Ben
June 1, 2006, 6:53 am
I love women! I take mine for walks daily... sometimes I even let her off the leash!

HyperText
June 1, 2006, 6:56 am
Most girls are not interested in videogames, they like to just sit down, "talk", shop?

Swarmer
June 1, 2006, 7:35 am
Lies, that avatar is sweet.

Milkman Dan
June 1, 2006, 7:36 am
 Quote:Originally posted by HyperTextMost girls are not interested in videogames, they like to just sit down, "talk", shop?

#girls on irc.quakenet.org

Prepare to be surprised.

?
June 1, 2006, 8:02 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Ebby Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMe, Girl, M0ose, Lady Solja we play uber soldat, and we are not bad =]

Nah, me too.

attention [CENSORED]

Ebby
June 1, 2006, 8:03 am
 Quote:Originally posted by ? Quote:Originally posted by Ebby Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMe, Girl, M0ose, Lady Solja we play uber soldat, and we are not bad =]

Nah, me too.

attention [CENSORED]

Damn, you caught me. Tricky Christian devil...Har har.

And based on the thing that girls like to sit and talk, yesss, but what are we all doing now? Sitting on our butts and chatting. :D

?
June 1, 2006, 8:09 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Ebby Quote:Originally posted by ? Quote:Originally posted by Ebby Quote:Originally posted by DrivenUnderMe, Girl, M0ose, Lady Solja we play uber soldat, and we are not bad =]

Nah, me too.

attention [CENSORED]

Damn, you caught me. Tricky Christian devil...Har har.

And based on the thing that girls like to sit and talk, yesss, but what are we all doing now? Sitting on our butts and chatting. :D

Having a God thats omnipotent has its uses....

Beren
June 1, 2006, 8:39 am
Well, she doesn't play anymore I don't think, but I'd just like to throw a shout out to Demosthenes.

*Shouts out* (<---I don't do the whole *[present tense action]* thing much, but I'm giving it a try.)

Deleted User
June 1, 2006, 12:01 pm
Lol t, dont you go calling them lame, cuz they arent. =] Exept for some noobs, who just came.

Deleted User
June 1, 2006, 12:11 pm
my ex-ex-gf played soldat for like.. 2 months.

Milkman Dan
June 1, 2006, 12:14 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by BerenWell, she doesn't play anymore I don't think, but I'd just like to throw a shout out to Demosthenes.

*Shouts out* (<---I don't do the whole *[present tense action]* thing much, but I'm giving it a try.)

Yessss why did she stop coming on #soldat.forums :(

IBitsyourfaultmilkmandanforscaringheroff

bobthefatzombie
June 1, 2006, 12:16 pm
lol i kno a girl who plays like once a month when shes bored her bro told me about soldat then i told another FEW lol friends Few as in like 20 and so u get my point!

Rambo_6
June 1, 2006, 1:34 pm
I knew a fellow named JetBoom for a while. We would chat and fool around with lua scripting in Garrys Mod and whatnot...

It turns out that he was a girl. And i never knew until 2 months later.

Headshooter
June 1, 2006, 4:23 pm
LOL i like may avatar and so dose Swarmer and other people right? OH and is that you on your avatar. I wouldn't be saying anything if I was you becuase I truly Hate HATE your avatar. And I DON'T mind girls playing video games if thats what some people thought.

P.S. I thought there wasn't any girls that played soldat but good thing there is.

Fraggy
June 1, 2006, 7:46 pm
r u forgetting about anna? she even programmed polyworks and gostek viewer..
how about g1rlpwn4g3

?
June 2, 2006, 4:39 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Headshooter Quote:Originally posted by ?Yes some do, but I'm required by the fact you have a really lame avatar to not leak this information.
LOL i like may avatar and so dose Swarmer and other people right? OH and is that you on your avatar. I wouldn't be saying anything if I was you becuase I truly Hate HATE your avatar. And I DON'T mind girls playing video games if thats what some people thought.

P.S. I thought there wasn't any girls that played soldat but good thing there is.

Sorry I don't have a cliche avatar... i know that is shocking to most.

Headshooter
June 2, 2006, 5:21 am
Cliche.........................lmao. OK ok I'll change my avatar just for you.You never said if that avatar was a pic of you. lol................. shocking ..........cliche .......rofl.

P.S. Can you change your avatar then? You know what might be shocking a non-cliche avatar. :O

?
June 2, 2006, 5:26 am
ive never seen anyone else with this avatar bubba... i don't find my avatars from "funny" websites

Headshooter
June 2, 2006, 5:44 am
So.................. is it you or not?

?
June 2, 2006, 5:45 am
check around the stickied picture thread and see

Headshooter
June 2, 2006, 5:53 am
HUH

Melba
June 2, 2006, 3:14 pm
Yours is the most clichè one, though t ;)

And what about vampire princessssss?

Headshooter
June 2, 2006, 4:02 pm
HUH?

Mr. Domino
June 2, 2006, 6:33 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by HeadshooterUmmmmmmmmmmm I was wondering if any ladies played soldat and if you are good at the game too. Ohhh and if guys think girls shouldn't play any kind of videogames. I doubt any girls play soldat
HIGHLY DOUBT

I play Soldat. Teehee. :^)

?
June 2, 2006, 8:09 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MelbaYours is the most clichè one, though t ;)

And what about vampire princessssss?

Don't forget ess, how is a picutre with fake blood cliche?

n00bface
June 2, 2006, 8:34 pm
because everybody bleeds

Headshooter
June 2, 2006, 9:47 pm
ha ha ha ha BURN..........

?
June 2, 2006, 10:02 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by n00bfacebecause everybody bleeds

your so emo :P

Fraggy
June 2, 2006, 10:04 pm
omg...this topicwas about gaming girls! i see yuor interest in girls...gamers=nerds topic anyone?

Mr. Domino
June 3, 2006, 10:12 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by n00bfacebecause everybody bleeds

Yes, but not on schedule.

Rotorvator
June 4, 2006, 5:46 am
Holy crap girls. Everyone start hyperventilating.

Fraggy
June 4, 2006, 8:22 pm
lol?

UGK
June 5, 2006, 7:32 am
Anyways, anyone remember Vodka Zombie? What happened to her?