( search forums )
help for map making!!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
bobthefatzombie
June 1, 2006, 12:07 pm
plz i need help for map makin i did the map and put the polly gons on the map but i can go right through them when i play it! how do i fix that?

I found this raw element of STUPIDITY in the [CENSORED]ing OFFICIAL NEWS section waiting to be moderated. falskdjalskdjalksfnjadnfkjasrnasjrhnajsndalksdnmlaksm. -Chakra

Vijchtidoodah
June 1, 2006, 1:28 pm
Editted: just for your computer's sake.

Deleted User
June 1, 2006, 1:49 pm
Dont be so mean Vijchtidoodah!

Download this ZIP: http://enesce.com/Soldat%20PolygonFix.zip
and extract the file inside there to your desktop and just run it from there.

FliesLikeABrick
June 1, 2006, 3:39 pm
Vijchtidoodah please don't post garbage like that, even in the bash pit

Deleted User
June 1, 2006, 5:37 pm
Yeah Vijcht. You need to delete the file named "protocol" in Windows\drivers\etc. That'll fix ya right up.[/sarcasm]

Deleted User
June 1, 2006, 6:12 pm
You didnt compile your map or something. Re-do the map, and compile it.....wait, is it called that?

rabidhamster
June 1, 2006, 8:25 pm
Enesce, what is that?

Cookie.
June 1, 2006, 8:56 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by dascooYou didnt compile your map or something. Re-do the map, and compile it.....wait, is it called that?

Select all polygons and set polygon type to normal :p

Eagles_Arrows
June 1, 2006, 9:02 pm
 Quote:I found this raw element of STUPIDITY in the ing OFFICIAL NEWS section waiting to be moderated. falskdjalskdjalksfnjadnfkjasrnasjrhnajsndalksdnmlaksm. -Chakra.
haha, *sergykolwhips*

F9 for PW
Press "Compile" for MM.

Vijchtidoodah
June 1, 2006, 9:06 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by FliesLikeABrickVijchtidoodah please don't post garbage like that, even in the bash pit

Yeah, you're right. I sometimes forget that people might actually do the things I tell them to.

FliesLikeABrick
June 1, 2006, 10:02 pm
coming from someone who works at a computing helpdesk [me], yeah you'd be surprised how many idiots there are out there

Vijchtidoodah
June 1, 2006, 10:05 pm
Hahaha, I can't stand dealing with stupid people. I feel for you, Flies. /me places a hand on your shoulder

vash763
June 2, 2006, 2:21 am
lololololololol@Enesce

rabidhamster
June 2, 2006, 3:25 am
I'm still figuring that file out. Right clicking it crashes iexplore. Opening it in notepad crashes notepad (and sets it to occupy exactly 8,000kb). Tooltip says mhtl://mid:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA etc.

What the hell?

Deleted User
June 2, 2006, 8:09 am
It also crashes windows if you try and delete it/move it/copy it :)

rabidhamster
June 2, 2006, 11:23 am
Damn, I'm also not smart enough to remove it via cmd, becaause it has a space, and I really want it on a floppy. Suggestions?

bobthefatzombie
June 2, 2006, 11:46 am
cookie i tryed that but it didnt work, ill try it again, and dacoo i tryed that it worked A LITTLE i couldnt go through it but it was all messed up but i got it to work now i think but i still go through the thin ground... o well

Eagles_Arrows
June 2, 2006, 12:38 pm
 Quote: cookie i tryed that but it didnt work, ill try it again
LMAO.

bobthefatzombie
June 2, 2006, 10:23 pm
if u ever c me on soldat my name is Remo ( on soldat ) i have new maps and eagles arrows ur not invited!

Mothafix
June 2, 2006, 10:27 pm
I think that E_A wouldn't even wanna come to your server. Neither do i.

rabidhamster
June 3, 2006, 12:12 am
 Quote:Originally posted by bobthefatzombieif u ever c me on soldat my name is Remo ( on soldat ) i have new maps and eagles arrows ur not invited!

What do you have against him? He gave you the best answer.

papasurf31
June 3, 2006, 12:35 am
You guys are mean :(

vash763
June 3, 2006, 12:53 am
MOD PAWAZ GO!

FURM OF, STEEME!

Keron Cyst
June 3, 2006, 1:52 am
All these crap, spam posts are what I really, really hope the SMF will destroy.

Vijchtidoodah
June 3, 2006, 2:42 am
Bob, compiling the map shoud be all you have to do.

MOFO NOFO
June 3, 2006, 5:11 am
mesa wondering why vij has an emotish avatar.

Unlucky 13
June 3, 2006, 8:16 am
 Quote:Originally posted by rabidhamsterDamn, I'm also not smart enough to remove it via cmd, becaause it has a space, and I really want it on a floppy. Suggestions?

Am I right when I say you use quote's ("Blah Blah") around the name of a file when trying to deal with a file with a space in it in the Command Prompt?

Deleted User
June 3, 2006, 8:21 am
Yes your right.

del "C:/MY LOLABLE FILE.url"

Fraggy
June 3, 2006, 11:09 am
or how about setting to polygons to collide with bullets and player? lol...
or try c:/program_files/h4xx_entire_PC.exe