( search forums )
Post Active Clans Here
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
R
March 22, 2003, 8:37 pm
I am making this to tell people what the active clans are now. The other clan forum has so many replies on it and some of them are really old. This would be a list of clans that are active right now. Please post your clan, clan tag, list of members in the clan, description of clan, if the clan is recruiting, and if so how many members are you looking for. I hope that this helps to make it easier to find clans that have people in them and clans that are actually still playing the game often.

-R

SoldatStriker
March 22, 2003, 9:32 pm
If you know of any inactive clans that are on the active clans list, then report them and I can remove them from the list. Otherwise, there's no need for this post. It's inconveniencing for all of the clan leaders who posted in the original post to have to rewrite all of their clan's information when they already posted themselves as active. Furthermore, I'm not going to police other clans about their activity either. If they say they're active, I'll take their word for it. Many of the lesser known clans only occaissionally use the forums in the first place, so constantly updating their own clan information would be a hassle for them as well. All I ask is that if at any point they do become inactive or disband, they update their information. On the other hand, if I do receive multiple reports from forum members saying a clan is inactive, it may give me just cause to remove them from the list. All in all, the active clans list is a resource for Soldat players so that they may find a clan, challenge a clan, or gain more information on available clans.

dark_skull66
March 23, 2003, 4:02 am
Elite Sniper Orginization is and always will be active untill death till i part! lol :P:P:P

SuperKill
March 23, 2003, 10:19 am
LnL is active, but we are lookin for a match :/

Outcast
March 23, 2003, 11:49 am
Fury would looooooove to play you...and i request when we play you xbmanx gotta be in the match...since he said am a n00b rofl :D

SuperKill
March 23, 2003, 12:45 pm
hmm i'll try :X

Xorax
March 23, 2003, 12:49 pm
we all n00bs in Fury outy :p

Outcast
March 23, 2003, 4:39 pm
oh yeah.....i forgot bout that ...

Rotmos
March 23, 2003, 7:31 pm
Outcast is the n00b king and Xorax is his queen