( search forums )
Soldat needs better antihack!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
TACKLEbeast666
June 3, 2006, 5:11 am
in like every single nonrealistic servers i go in there are speed hackers.soldat definately needs better antihack progrem to detect any third-party softwares.

what do you guys think?

MOFO NOFO
June 3, 2006, 5:18 am
Then the country you come from must suck. There are NO hackers in australian servers, and usually the admins are playing, so they get instantly kicked if they hack. Although i have seen hackers at around 1am.. but they were international players, with their huge pings and such.

shoover
June 3, 2006, 5:30 am
Dodgeball is often getting more people in the mood of hacking.

Fraggy
June 3, 2006, 10:59 am
inf knives?

bond_james_bond
June 3, 2006, 2:09 pm
Thank you for pointing out nothing

-.-

MOFO NOFO
June 3, 2006, 3:48 pm
Thank you for spamming. Now click on [IMAGE] and edit your post to something more valuble to these forums.

RabidTreeFrog
June 3, 2006, 4:27 pm
*Gets popcorn to watch fight break out*

Anyway, we do need a better antihack system. Saw a guy in Leo's CTF the other day who would warp to his side every time you shot at him or when he grabbed the flag.

bja888
June 3, 2006, 4:44 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by MOFO NOFOThen the country you come from must suck. There are NO hackers in australian servers, and usually the admins are playing, so they get instantly kicked if they hack. Although i have seen hackers at around 1am.. but they were international players, with their huge pings and such.

lucky... 13 year old amarican children are the reason I quit playing C&C online, the reason why all the soldat bugs get me down and the reason why one person I know cancelled their XBOX live subscription.

There is no where you can go to play a good game these days. Regardless if they are hacking or not they will do anything to win. Because that is their goal, to prove they are better then you any means possible.

Bob Loblaw
June 3, 2006, 4:51 pm
I know there are hackers, but i don't see them in EVERY server.

CKA Le MeSsiE
June 3, 2006, 5:03 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Bob LoblawI know there are hackers, but i don't see them in EVERY server.

Bah, just a question of be or not to be lucky :)
Every time exists hacker and system to hack in internet; then beat it it's beat the hack's maker.

TACKLEbeast666
June 3, 2006, 7:54 pm
hackers are douchebags, amen to that

livingdalife
June 4, 2006, 2:43 am
I agree. I also wonder...what defines a hacker? some one who's using the same gun as you, is being binked like hell, and still hits you with every shot they fire at you? that defines a hack to me..I honestly have never seen a warper at all...

Deleted User
June 4, 2006, 3:12 am
yeah I agree.
once in ctf_run a dood was flying all over the map, then I killed him and he left.
f'ucker

bja888
June 4, 2006, 3:56 am
Friendly warning jrgp, there is a sware filter for a reson and your sig it too big both in pixles and bytes.

http://www.soldatforums.com/rules.asp

Rotorvator
June 4, 2006, 4:47 am
Whenever I see a hacker, he gets yelled out of the server or voted out. The voting process makes life good again when admins aren't present.

Deleted User
June 4, 2006, 7:03 am
The whole concept of "votekicking" is funny, how rarely it works.

TACKLEbeast666
June 4, 2006, 7:37 am
well the most annoying hacker i'm talking about is this dude named "cheating+soldat=good" lol, yea his name ...what a coincidence...

anyway, the most [CENSORED]ed up hack he uses is during rs games, he will teleport to the opposite team flag instantly before the counter above everyone's head goes down to 0 (before it goes down to 0 everyone's invisible and you can't shoot), he'll basicly score 5 times before the thing goes to 0 and 3 more times before survival affects him, and the map will end in like 3 rounds.

there really isn't a thing we can do because we can't throw nads or shoot before timer above our heads goes out...it annoyed the [CENSORED] out of me.

Thomas
June 4, 2006, 10:47 am
yesterday in [eC]Funmaps there were about 5 or 6 ppl using a hack, it was great fun xD (no, it was not coz one [CENSORED] always scored)

edak
June 4, 2006, 10:31 pm
There ARE hackers in aussie servers, but wait we shouldn't call them hackers, they are probably little kids who download the hacks, therefore they are downloaders/users. Most of them probably couldnt program to save thier mothers, so telling them they are hackers would boost their eenie weenie ego's.
OMG so 1337! OMG LOSERS!

New dedicated server kicks more hackers now! WOO!

EDIT: Oh you gotta love those hackers who fly around (only a little bit more than others) and say "why wouldn't i go faster?". I just keep killing them until they turn on their hacks big time and try to win (CTF hack-cappers are losers). When they turn them up everybody sees they are hacking and kicks them! LOL!

It annoys me when ppl don't vote-kick because the hackers are assisting their team. LOSERS!

Deleted User
June 5, 2006, 12:44 am
Just wait for the next version.

I smell a topic lock?

The Geologist
June 5, 2006, 7:52 am
Topic lock + don't mention hackers names in public = success

Chakra`
June 5, 2006, 7:54 am
Fine fine ¬_¬