( search forums )
constantly getting voted off...HELP!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
TACKLEbeast666
June 3, 2006, 5:15 am
every three rs maps i play, the server will pop out "possible cheating" then everyone voted me off...WTF?!??! is there something wrong with my computer or does this happen to you guys too??? are there anything i can do about this??

rabidhamster
June 3, 2006, 3:42 pm
What were you doing at the time? Heavy lag can cause this, the server may think you're speedhacking. Another is if you throw a bunch of knives at once, ex. Throwing knife, switching to another knife you have, throwing it, picking them up really fast, et cetera may cause the server to believe you're knifehacking.

a-4-year-old
June 3, 2006, 3:58 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666every three rs maps i play, the server will pop out "possible cheating" then everyone voted me off...WTF?!??! is there something wrong with my computer or does this happen to you guys too??? are there anything i can do about this??

possible answers:
1. i havent had this problem, is it only with RS servers? or every one?
2. oh that is easy to fix just send "my computer" to the recycle bin
2. restarting your computer fixes everything, atleast that is what the indian guy told me on customer service
3. have you tried reinstalling soldat? The indian customer service guy knows all!
edit 4. shouldnt this go in the help section?