( search forums )
Good Laugh :P
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Bash Pit
Da cHeeSeMaN
June 3, 2006, 1:28 pm
Me and my friend got our hands on some white widow...I had a pen and started to write...this is what i found in the morining :P

Its so wierd because i was translating a french text at the time so sometimes i actually did that and sometimes i just put random words...else i hope thats it else im crazy arrrggggggggg
Anyways don try and understand just laugh:

It was night. The cabin was [CENSORED] but had a [CENSORED]. The place was full of spunk and we smelt something that shot through the great crab bongo. Fishing nets that caught some bananas were orange in the back where the jamaican vessels floated on a sea of weed on the boards of a bang pole vaguely we see a pink elephant whos cock flys high in the long curtains. All pies that made a pancake be a hotdog. Then the five small penquins had guns and it was funny for the chimine was something in flames, from the red gun that the penquins had fired on the bed. When a woman on knees smells and pales, it was mama. She was alone...outside the white pineapple in the sky with winds flew in the roses but the blood of the monkeys prevailed...

Melba
June 3, 2006, 1:38 pm
Maybe next time, don't do drugs? :P

Eagles_Arrows
June 3, 2006, 2:17 pm
ser...

gykolwhip

ThomasMortfog
June 6, 2006, 4:17 am
lol wtf is sergykolwhip? all i can make out of it is....

surgical whip

or sergy call whip

ooo

Eagles_Arrows
June 6, 2006, 4:26 am
^You will never. Ever. Know. [IMAGE]

Cookie.
June 6, 2006, 8:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Da cHeeSeMaNMe and my friend got our hands on some white widow...I had a pen and started to write...this is what i found in the morining :P

Its so wierd because i was translating a french text at the time so sometimes i actually did that and sometimes i just put random words...else i hope thats it else im crazy arrrggggggggg
Anyways don try and understand just laugh:

It was night. The cabin was [CENSORED] but had a [CENSORED]. The place was full of spunk and we smelt something that shot through the great crab bongo. Fishing nets that caught some bananas were orange in the back where the jamaican vessels floated on a sea of weed on the boards of a bang pole vaguely we see a pink elephant whos cock flys high in the long curtains. All pies that made a pancake be a hotdog. Then the five small penquins had guns and it was funny for the chimine was something in flames, from the red gun that the penquins had fired on the bed. When a woman on knees smells and pales, it was mama. She was alone...outside the white pineapple in the sky with winds flew in the roses but the blood of the monkeys prevailed...

Lol Marijuana! \o/