( search forums )
Dedicated Player Looking For A Clan
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Oosband
June 3, 2006, 2:40 pm
Well, I haven't actually been playing Sodlat for too long, I picked it up around November 2005, I do play daily for around 6-12 hours a day (sad I know).
I like DM and CTF, but am open to anything.

I rent a 32 slot server, currently public but arely used, can be changed into a secondary (or even primary) clan server.
I'm very computer savvy, I use IRC a lot, I program and do a bit of web/graphics design.

16 Years Old.
Male.
From England, UK. (I'm on GMT)

I would rather be in a medium sized (5-10 players) DM or CTF clan.
I'm not country specific, but would rather be able to talk to everyone in english (I do know a tiny bit of French mind...).
I do prefer clans with alright websites and an IRC channel, but I don't mind if you don't have one (or either) of those.

Favorite Primary: HK MP5
Favorite Secondary: Combat Knife
Favorite Map: Bigfalls
In-Game Name: Oosband
My recent K:D is around 1.4-1.6 (Based on server stats).

Here's a demo of me:
[URL]
[URL] - (Endgame screeny of that match)

So yeah, if you're interested in giving me a trial, please PM me on this forum and we can arange a date+time.

Thanks.

Ken the Great
June 3, 2006, 2:52 pm
(-ETA-) might be a bit too large for you, but I'd still like you to check us out:

site: http://eta.cyberjet.org
irc: #eta.soldat @ QuakeNet

Oosband
June 3, 2006, 3:00 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Ken the Great(-ETA-) might be a bit too large for you, but I'd still like you to check us out:

site: http://eta.cyberjet.org
irc: #eta.soldat @ QuakeNet

I'm currently on your IRC channel.
I think your clan size isn't too bad to be honest, I might up my maximum...

So yeah, I'm interested in a try-out.

DragonSlayer
June 3, 2006, 3:06 pm
Good luck, you seem like a cool guy and I'm sure you'll find a good clan. Since you use IRC, you might want to check out #soldat.gather and play there. It'll help you improve and possibly find a clan too. You'll need to auth your nick to join the channel though. Check the sticky topic for more information.

aost91
June 3, 2006, 3:14 pm
hey man, if you are looking for a clan then you can tryout for us at Assasination nation, |AN|
We have 2 leaders so far and we are recruiting. Our record since we started 2 days ago is 32-1 with wins over Rw, IW, and GOD.
We are extremely active.
xfire- aost91, xzrex
msn. aostbye9@hotmail.com

KvN
June 3, 2006, 3:24 pm
lol. I think you hyped up the win ratio a little bit. XD
Well, we plan to limit our clan to more than 5, but less then 10 people. Personally, I like small clans myself, as it's more organized, and when we play, it's easier to get players in the game. We have a forum so far, so feel free to visit Us. If you're interested, we can get you a tryout ASAP. Good luck!

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Assassination_Nation/

Oosband
June 3, 2006, 3:37 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by KvNlol. I think you hyped up the win ratio a little bit. XD
Well, we plan to limit our clan to more than 5, but less then 10 people. Personally, I like small clans myself, as it's more organized, and when we play, it's easier to get players in the game. We have a forum so far, so feel free to visit Us. If you're interested, we can get you a tryout ASAP. Good luck!

http://s11.invisionfree.com/Assassination_Nation/

While I'm a little put off by the fact you're on InvisionFree (I do like websites...), I'm still very willing for a try out.

aost91
June 4, 2006, 4:16 am
ok man, i would love to try u out. please leave a way i can contact u, or contace me from the previous post i had. i cant wait to see your skils

bja888
June 4, 2006, 6:45 am
 Quote:Originally posted by Oosband
Favorite Primary: HK MP5
Favorite Secondary: Combat Knife
Favorite Map: Bigfalls
In-Game Name: Oosband
My recent K:D is around 1.4-1.6 (Based on server stats).

Haha! Your stats are almost the same as mine. Except that I hate Bigfalls.
After watching the demo, I noticed that I move faster.

I think you have potential but need more practice. If I wasn't on soldat bug strike then I would 1v1 ya. (just to compare HK skills)

The HURT
June 8, 2006, 12:18 am
DRUNKEN leprechauns will give u a tryout..:)