( search forums )
A Change To The "Superman"
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
MOFO NOFO
June 3, 2006, 4:24 pm
Well, we all know that when we prone and jet in the air, we always go in the same diagonal line..
How about instead of only being able to go to the same place, MOVING the mouse moves the soldats body (or legs) to that direction! It would mean that you could jet DOWN faster, and also be possible to jet and prone UP.

Well, theres my idea.

jettlarue
June 3, 2006, 6:56 pm
no because i am used to aiming how it is, because say someone was above you and you are supermanning, to aim at him you would fall down faster.

MOFO NOFO
June 3, 2006, 7:36 pm
no.. if you aim up your legs would go down, therefore jetting you back up.

TACKLEbeast666
June 3, 2006, 7:55 pm
that's sounds sweet, but that way you can't shoot while prone in air anymore, because if you move your cursor around your movement is unpredicable.

how about press "W" if you wanna fly up, and press "s" if you wanna fly down. this way you can still aim and you can still control the direction you fly.

a-4-year-old
June 3, 2006, 8:11 pm
why dont you just wait for crimson skies to come out.

isnt there a reason why this cant happen that relates somehow to veicles? like the body cant turn to match the ground or something?

MOFO NOFO
June 3, 2006, 9:18 pm
Its crimson glory, not skies ;) crimson skies was some microsoft game..

I just thought MM didnt add veihcles because it was a totally stupid idea?

Liquid Metal
June 4, 2006, 3:12 am
Ok, but what if your trying to aim down while jetting? You'll hit the ground head first.

Liquid Metal
June 4, 2006, 3:18 am
But who the hell shoots around in prone anyway? So yeah its cool

MOFO NOFO
June 4, 2006, 3:50 am
Weird MP5 people who started last version with it prone and shoot.

Jermies
June 4, 2006, 4:14 am
Or aerial sawers like me :D

zyxstand
June 4, 2006, 6:59 am
ppl need to invent dual micing for that! i don't see why they haven't yet (having to separate cursors on ur screen - would come VERY useful!)
ur idea, though nice, won't work out so well. Movement is always completely independent of mouse position and trying to combine them could lead to CATASTROPHIC RESULTS!