turok mod-basead in turok 1 and 2.
weapon mod-armas finitas e infinitas
I recommend use in the following ways:
OK i played it for a little while, there's a few comments I would like to make.
1. The weapon menu is clearly a cut and paste job.
2. Some weapons dont get capitol letters?
3. The weapon balance is awful when using the weapons.ini
4. The wepons don't fit on the interface.
5. The sounds are ok, the birds in the background is COOL.
6. I love the war blade.
7. Needs some textures for scenery to match game (mossy and overgrown)
8. The saw appears to be stolen from haitimod? and should clearly be called a spear.
Funny you don't recommend for CTF because your screenie is CTF.
Personally I think it needs a lot of work. Nice try though.
I think the cut and paste job is alright, makes the mod more true to the game. Even though it requires less effort.
what site did you use to upload those pics?
I use Filefront to upload files.
I think that the cut-paste job is bad. I never really liked it. At first I made mods like that, but it looks nicer and is more satisfying doing it the 'proper' way.
The interface pictures don't really match anyway, the 'saw' is not cut/paste whereas the rest are. As Edak said some guns begin with capital letters and some don't, that makes it less professional.
I had problems in the beginning too so I should not critise your work too much. But some things you should make sure you do. Balance the weapons, either make it all cut/paste or all not. Try to remove the black outline on cut/paste guns. Either that or thicken it, might make it look better.
EDIT: LOL!!!! minigum! I didn't even see that and I criticized the hell out of it!