( search forums )
Falling Star In Lagrange!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
staskesi
June 5, 2006, 4:43 pm
i was in a webpage and i saw a picture of a Falling Star in soldat. please dont kick me if its a cheat or photoshop modification. i didnt take the picture
[IMAGE]

Fraggy
June 5, 2006, 5:23 pm
it's just an weapon modification..lots of rockets or something..

Eagles_Arrows
June 5, 2006, 7:43 pm
It's not a cheat, it's a mod. Impressive, yet nothing astonishing.

Fraggy
June 5, 2006, 7:46 pm
but i can't really see a falling star :D

wormdundee
June 5, 2006, 7:56 pm
It's coming from the guys gun, a modified weapon graphic as has been mentioned before.

GluLm
June 5, 2006, 8:06 pm
Didn't you mean "shooting star"?

Echo_Trail
June 5, 2006, 8:13 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by staskesi please dont kick me if its a cheat or photoshop modification. i didnt take the picture

Is this what we've become?

edak
June 5, 2006, 10:11 pm
could spot that as a mod a million miles away (like a star)

Keron Cyst
June 6, 2006, 12:04 am
If that weapon graphic is not from your local Soldat weapons-gfx folder, it's probably a hack of some sort.

That's crazy, then.

N1nj@
June 6, 2006, 12:27 am
this guy is stupid

XenocidE
June 6, 2006, 12:54 am
 Quote:Originally posted by N1nj@this guy is stupid

And you were a Newbie at one time too. That gives you no right to call someone 'stupid' because they didn't know something.

EDIT: I take part of my reply back since he made a thread like this before and messed it up. But none-the-less, he's still a newbie and the best thing for him to do is learn from his mistakes.

Captain Ben
June 6, 2006, 7:01 am
Lol, when I first got a mod, I opened up a server and asked everyone what they thought of my gun.

Deleted User
June 6, 2006, 7:09 am
lol yeah those first-mod days were funny and embaressing kinda

Deleted User
June 6, 2006, 7:41 am
Last time I checked, falling is when something goes down... that looks pretty upwards to me

T-Bone
June 6, 2006, 9:53 am
Off-Topic: KeronCyst, i think i remember you from the SS3 forums way back when i used to hang out on them. My name was Timmay i think, but this was like a year or 2 ago

bond_james_bond
June 6, 2006, 11:46 am
 Quote:Originally posted by EnEsCeLast time I checked, falling is when something goes down... that looks pretty upwards to me

actually, i think it's down

hmmm picture,,

T-Bone
June 6, 2006, 11:52 am
What is that interface called? it looks pretty cool.....I WANT TO REGISTER

Melba
June 6, 2006, 4:13 pm
LETS KICK HIM

Fraggy
June 6, 2006, 4:18 pm
lol the interface is free and like 278432423 years old

Melba
June 6, 2006, 5:00 pm
 Quote:Originally posted by Fraggylol the interface is free and like 278432423 years old

You can't use the interface in the pic without registering.

Eagles_Arrows
June 6, 2006, 6:17 pm
The interface is called "Cabbage."

bond_james_bond
June 6, 2006, 8:22 pm
and as we fall offtopic - I am there.

If the server has a WM, i dont think you make a bullet look like a star.
And that 'star' doesnt look like any mod that i know

N1nj@
June 7, 2006, 1:26 am
 Quote:Originally posted by XenocidE Quote:Originally posted by N1nj@this guy is stupid

And you were a Newbie at one time too. That gives you no right to call someone 'stupid' because they didn't know something.

EDIT: I take part of my reply back since he made a thread like this before and messed it up. But none-the-less, he's still a newbie and the best thing for him to do is learn from his mistakes.
I understand the whole thing about able to mod his own stuff. But the comment that went along with it is stupid and not funny either. "please dont kick me" c'mon...

rabidhamster
June 7, 2006, 1:54 am
You can clearly see the player kneeling, holding deagles, with two shells on the ground. In the air, at the top of the "falling star," you can clarly see two bullets.

Case closed.

DmenX3
June 7, 2006, 2:20 am
Man I feel really sorry for the guy on the RECIEVING end of that falling star...