( search forums )
CAMO--CAMPER clan open 4 players
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
CAMO--CAMPER2
June 6, 2006, 2:44 am
if you wanna join the camo--camper clan u can e-mail me or post ur game name OR if the server "CAMO--CAMPER CLAN" is on join that an u can be recruited.[CENSORED] YEA!XD
><

Da cHeeSeMaN
June 7, 2006, 1:49 pm
 Quote:e-mail me
Um yeah we need your email for that. (Some people are to lazy to click on your profile)

Alamo
June 7, 2006, 2:29 pm
and maybe you should like... describe your clan. what timezone are you in, any references etc.

CAMO--CAMPER2
June 8, 2006, 1:44 am
ok ok...get over it...my e-mail is sparky@highjinksfun.com
the time-zone 4 or clan is pacific time.
we need some more players (we only have 3, lol).
we usually use Barret but sometimes we use M79's.

is THAT enough info???...lol.XD

The Geologist
June 8, 2006, 2:45 am
It's not an issue of "getting over it"...it's part of the forum rules. If you're too lazy to abide by them, then don't post about your clan.

What kind of game modes do you guys prefer?
You have a server?
Web page?
Just becuse you guys use barret, are you a barret/m79 clan? looking for autos to balance things out? Anything?

crownking1
June 8, 2006, 3:08 am
OUR CLAN MAIN WEAPON IS THE BARRET, BUT WE WILL SOMTIMES PREFER M79 IN BIG BATTLES.
1-100% KILL
BARRET-90%
M79-80%
KNIFE-70%

crownking1
June 8, 2006, 3:09 am
PLEASE POST IF U WANT TO JOIN.----MUST HAVE SKILLS WITH SNIPER WEAPONS!!

crownking1
June 8, 2006, 3:14 am

OUR CLAN IS GOOD ON CAPTURE THE FLAG, INFULTRATION, AND TEAMATCH.
WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH SKILLS IN AUTOMATIC TYPED WEAPONS SUCH AS HKMP5 AND AK-74.

WE NEED GUNNERS! WE CAN TAKE CARE OF THE CAMPING! :] [:

crownking1
June 8, 2006, 3:15 am
WE WILL BE HAVING CLAN WARS!!!

PLEASE SEE CLAN WARS AND BATTLES FOR MORE DETAILS.

T-Bone
June 8, 2006, 9:07 am
Ummmmmm.......i don't know if you know this or not but uh....ooooh......ummm.....ya, there is this little button thingy called an edit button.....its there so people don't, o say, post 4 times in a row. Yah.....thats it

Deleted User
June 8, 2006, 9:18 am
WOW! YOUR PURE USAGE OF 1-HIT-KILL WEAPONS AND YOUR INABILITY TO READ THE FORUM RULES AND THE EDIT BUTTON REALY MAKES ME WANT TO JOIN YOUR PRO CLAN!! ¬¬