( search forums )
Matrix Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - General Discussions
DmenX3
June 7, 2006, 2:17 am
Alrighty then!!! I have a mod in the working and I need the following positions filed....I would like to see previous works so i know u dont suck....

Alrighty:
1. Gun Graphics (Good shading)
2. Gostek Maker
3. Interface Maker
4. Programer (Someone Who Can make Configurator)

If you would be interested in any of these positions just let me know...It's gunna be an awesome matrix mod and ive got the sound and created a full file for the gun graphics guy to work on...and some sweet ideas for the interface.....

rabidhamster
June 7, 2006, 2:46 am
So, basically, you want us to do everything? Sounds is the easiest position, it's just plain ripping. The rest is the true part of making a mod, and you want us to do all of it?

No thanks.

Frigid
June 7, 2006, 4:02 am
Do it yourself

edak
June 7, 2006, 8:48 am
OMG, you suck. What do you leave for yourself? Sound downloading and texture making. that's the least of the work!

DmenX3
June 7, 2006, 12:50 pm
Waaahh!! I'm sorry if you are angered by this but I know im doing the least....I just wanted to get some peeps together because I think people would like it....I'm gunna take like zero credit in the mod, I just wanted to see the idea happen....I'm sorry if you thought different....

Eoi
June 7, 2006, 6:47 pm
If people want a matrix mod they'd make it themselves. Since there aren't any out its not in high demand. If you want one you should make it yourself. At least half.

DmenX3
June 8, 2006, 1:12 am
Alrighty....Im gunna do it myself.... YIPPIE SKIPPIE =D