( search forums )
adding to piss:urine damage and slipping
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Game Improvements / Suggestions
jettlarue
June 7, 2006, 10:28 pm
i think the /piss command should do more than an animation. forst i think if it hits a soldats head it makes his screen regular but yellow layer with opacity like 50% over it until he dies. i also think it should hurt him too(maybe 5% for constant shower). then if you piss on the ground there should be a puddle where when bullets hit it they ricochet more often. and if a soldat walks on it they slip and lose 10% of there health. and it takes them like 4 to 5 seconds to get up. and if a weapon get dropped in the piss and picked up it should fire super powerful urine bullets that blind and burn everyone it hits. do you guys think this is good?

FliesLikeABrick
June 7, 2006, 10:44 pm
zyxstand's spam was deleted just because it was so ridiculously stupid.

SERIAL KILLeR
June 7, 2006, 10:58 pm
You 'r kidding right?

jettlarue
June 7, 2006, 11:00 pm
no. it would really be a great addition to the game. and think of killing the majors by pissing on them.

Vulbastick
June 7, 2006, 11:03 pm
this is funny...
if you were in predator it would be hilarious!

rabidhamster
June 7, 2006, 11:07 pm
I just want [/piss] to be a category of weapons.ini... FLAMETHROWER PISS

jettlarue
June 7, 2006, 11:13 pm
then you could add speed and ammo and stuff too. it would be kindof like flamethrower because it has special properties. i never thought about predator, it would be pretty cool. or berzerker.....multikill pisser

SERIAL KILLeR
June 7, 2006, 11:48 pm
Wouldn't piss actually "heal" wounds (killing bacteria)?
And when you have low health (<15%?)your piss should be red :O

Eagles_Arrows
June 8, 2006, 12:03 am
Jesus urinating Christ! Of all the useless ideas I have heard, this has got to be the most original!

GNU
June 8, 2006, 12:33 am
Genius. Maybe a sniper scope should be added too for better range and accuracy while urinating.

jettlarue
June 8, 2006, 12:45 am
to serial killer,scientifically the piss would only heal you, not other people, to gnu, i was thinking maybe you could use the arrow keys to control power and amount at any time, instead of the current mouse aiming, and maybe sniper scope strapon could be a pickup?

RabidTreeFrog
June 8, 2006, 12:46 am
oh my Gawd this is odd...but freakin' funnu!

GNU
June 8, 2006, 1:00 am
So you can adjust the flow? ...nice. But I think that if you have to stop mid-stream it should sting a little and take some of your health.

jettlarue
June 8, 2006, 1:18 am
or it would hurt just barely, but there would be a chance for ur penis or ur bladder to blow up, which would be instant bloody death, but piss would make big puddle where he died, unless someone was close then it would do same effect as piss spray. also if you stopped midstream your speed would slow down by 50% maybe.

The Geologist
June 8, 2006, 1:45 am
Original. But also abso-f*cking-lutely retarded. Try again, please.

zyxstand
June 8, 2006, 1:54 am
hey flab, y don't u delete sk's comment since it rly isn't advocating improvement to this topic in any way. his comment is just as useless as mine!

jettlarue
June 8, 2006, 1:55 am
the geologist, this is a forum for ideas, not opinions about how smart people are. please contribute instead of simply shooting it down with no reason.

GNU
June 8, 2006, 2:02 am
New rule, naysayers get pissed on.

Back on topic,

This would provide the potential to make climb maps even crazier and difficult with a slippery, wet and hilarious floor.

zyxstand
June 8, 2006, 2:47 am
i really think MM should focus on the more important issues before this gets discussed...

The Geologist
June 8, 2006, 2:48 am
 Quote:Originally posted by jettlaruethe geologist, this is a forum for ideas, not opinions about how smart people are. please contribute instead of simply shooting it down with no reason.

I never said anything about how smart you are. Just how useless this idea is. I'll shoot down any idea that has no point to it other than a few cheap laughs. My reasoning was that your idea was pretty damn retarded. Which it is.

^^
Exactly what he said...there are more important issues to focus on than ridiculous piss damage.

jettlarue
June 8, 2006, 3:09 am
well you know thats your opinions and i respect them. but me and im sure a couple other soldater think this would be a major improvement to the game. maybe you think this is retarded and thats alright. but i wonder what michal would think? i bet he would think this is a great idea and i bet he will add it too the game asap. but thats just what i think/hope. all the best.

TACKLEbeast666
June 8, 2006, 3:45 am
you don't slip and trip on piss douche...

and i think piss helps you heal from those sea stings or something

GNU
June 8, 2006, 3:49 am
 Quote:Originally posted by TACKLEbeast666you don't slip and trip on piss douche...

Not everyone can afford non-slip soldat jet-boots. Cut the guy some slack.

zyxstand
June 8, 2006, 4:01 am
y not add a story to it: before every spawn, soldiers are injected with a lethal poison. The poison was injected directly into the bladder so it can't do any harm from there to the person bearing the poison. However, when he pisses, anyone who touches this poison slowly begins to lose health! YEAH! that's a great and useful story!

GNU
June 8, 2006, 4:12 am
Yes, I believe Soldat should be based entirely around this story.

zyxstand
June 8, 2006, 4:17 am
thank you for concurring!

GNU
June 8, 2006, 4:22 am
No problem, I also submit that the soldiers in the game aren't men at all, but large combat bladders with jet boots and cool hair.

jettlarue
June 8, 2006, 4:27 am
soldats dont ever get hit by sea stings and if they did this game would be called "soldier of jellyfish" not soldat. zxystand, you maybe could get a newbery, i think a book could be in the works.  Quote:No problem, I also submit that the soldiers in the game aren't men at all, but large combat bladders with jet boots and cool hair. that is the best idea ever, i seriously think there should be a game that is just that, or maybe just a mod so you look like a giant bladder.

gold
June 8, 2006, 9:43 am
uuhhh... id kinda like soldat to stay more... realistic? lol pissing on someone til they die would make you seem like a phsyco

gold
June 8, 2006, 9:45 am
Maybe you could make piss better animated? like... um your guy goes "AHHH THATS BETTER" afterwards? lol

Eagles_Arrows
June 8, 2006, 2:40 pm
gold, that's enough.

FliesLikeABrick
June 8, 2006, 2:56 pm
either move this discussion to the new forums or let it die please.

http://sf.u13.net
http://sf.u13.net/index.php?topic=113.0