( search forums )
help with a song's name
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
SuperKill
June 8, 2006, 1:51 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kuS_Ekhs04&search=busta%20rhymes
can anyone tell me the artist\title name of the first remixed song in this clip?
i mean the song that comes up right after the "touch it bring it..~", when you see busta starts singing.

Milkman Dan
June 8, 2006, 1:53 am
Haha. You kids and your rap music.

IBsoulsnipa

SuperKill
June 8, 2006, 1:55 am
haha, you freak "grown-ups" with your metal music.
i'm just asking for a song's name, not a [CENSORED]ing discussion about rap vs metal.

p.s, atleast i listen to everything from rap, and psytrance, to metal.

unlike you, stuck in your only-metal shell. so gimme a break and take off if you're willing to start a music taste debate.
and if you're willing to start one, atleast get me the song's name first.

n00bface
June 8, 2006, 2:11 am
Juvenile - Back that ass up

Milkman Dan
June 8, 2006, 2:21 am
Heyyyyyy I didnt say anything about rap versus metallll :O I just didnt know the song name D:

bja888
June 8, 2006, 2:45 am
I listened to just about every genre for at least 3 months at a time. And I got to tell you, indy/emo/rock is the best.

Found a box of sharp objects, what a beautiful thing.

There was some draftpunk is there too...

Deleted User
June 8, 2006, 2:50 am
wow, you listen to the used?

your kina behindd noob. xD so much more better music then that crap.

bja888
June 8, 2006, 3:42 am
I like a lot of the old school stuff. I have papa roaches first cd, the first cd front the used some of the older greenday and weaser. I seem to of lost "bleed american" so I will probably download it.

?
June 8, 2006, 5:10 am
Ug.. soo many black i knew people think Busta made up the "touch it.... ect" cause that song... drives me crazy when people rip good stuff like that.

Quote:indy/emo/rock
Ok indy and emo are WAY different, I listen to indy and it is not in any way emo.. ugg... friggin emo music!

wormdundee
June 8, 2006, 5:34 am
emo is like Deathcab for Cutie and Dashboard Confessional and stuff right?

All I listen to is classic rock as you might know. I kinda got into the subgenre of Power Ballads recently though. An example is Poison's Every Rose Has It's Thorn. Damn, that is a good song!

frogboy
June 8, 2006, 7:57 am
What's that song that sounds crispy?

Captain Ben
June 8, 2006, 8:09 am
^lol^
I listen to emo music, most kinds of metal, but right now I'm into classic 60's and 70's songs... Don Maclean, Johnny Cash the Turtles, Kinks and the Beatles.