( search forums )
IRC?
Soldat Forums - Misc - The Lounge
livingdalife
June 8, 2006, 4:49 am
Where do I find a (free?) version of any program to connect to the IRC channels?

?
June 8, 2006, 4:53 am
Its against the rules to talk about cracks and such in these forums.. but the trail version can be used forever... just open it.. give the "Continue" button like 3 seconds to pop up then hit it.. if you want crack sites go onto msn or irc and ask around

Milkman Dan
June 8, 2006, 5:19 am
www.silverex.org

Free.

UGK
June 8, 2006, 5:36 am
Ooh, thanks Dan..

peemonkey
June 8, 2006, 5:40 am
Don't go on MSN unless you want to hear about guns, gators, servers or japanese crap. Soldat isn't discussed much on our channel :)

UGK
June 8, 2006, 6:03 am
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyDon't go on MSN unless you want to hear about guns, gators, servers or japanese crap. Soldat isn't discussed much on our channel :)

Yeah, the only time I heard someone was talking about Soldat, it was Chakra and he was demanding the Dora the Explorer gosteks. Other then that, it's mostly Gram and Monkis talking about "the pear."

?
June 8, 2006, 6:16 am
http://www.torture-museum.com/pear.htm My favorite medieval torture device!

peemonkey
June 8, 2006, 6:20 am
I actually laughed out loud there UGK :D

Captain Ben
June 8, 2006, 6:53 am
 Quote:Originally posted by UGK Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyDon't go on MSN unless you want to hear about guns, gators, servers or japanese crap. Soldat isn't discussed much on our channel :)

Yeah, the only time I heard someone was talking about Soldat, it was Chakra and he was demanding the Dora the Explorer gosteks. Other then that, it's mostly Gram and Monkis talking about "the pear."

That's if anyone even talks at all.

Ok
June 8, 2006, 6:57 am
 Quote:Originally posted by ?Its against the rules to talk about cracks and such in these forums.. but the trail version can be used forever... just open it.. give the "Continue" button like 3 seconds to pop up then hit it.. if you want crack sites go onto msn or irc and ask around

Did you like, decide to be an ass from now on? the guy didn't say anything about cracks!

www.mirc.com

Its kinda free, if you don't mind waiting 2-3 seconds everytime it loads.

oh and you have a great script here:
http://www.nnscript.de/

?
June 8, 2006, 7:54 am
I was covering that base... cause sometimes when people say free they mean cracked, i also did tell him jsut to use to trial like most people do.. get off my back and never make another topic ever.

UGK
June 8, 2006, 8:21 am
 Quote:Originally posted by peemonkeyI actually laughed out loud there UGK :D

:D <3!