( search forums )
Mercenary? No commitment? No rules? Need back up?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
Grandma
March 24, 2003, 8:57 pm
Mercenary's work alone, but sometimes you may need back up if outnumbered!?

Sometimes when the servers are quiet, you may need contacts on ICQ, Yahoo or Messenger to tell you where the action is.

Maybe you want to meet up with another mercenary to practice, learn or discuss tactics.

Or maybe you want to be in a clan/group and have designatory clan letters infront of your name, but you just do not want to enter clan competitions, or follow rules and give commitment: maybe you are just shy.

Oh, and before someone says it defeats the point for mercenaries to be in a clan [;)] - This is not a clan. This is a sect of mercenaries. Hell, the A team did it? [:D]

Either way, anyone is welcome to join the "Mercenary Rebellion" sect, with my characters :-
Grandma
and
Feersum Endjinn

Any skill level, any age, any active level accepted, everyone is equal. I personally am based in the U.K., but anyone can join as you do not even need to be in contact with other members unless_you_want_to.

I will also provide a forum if anyone joins, just so people can complain, discuss things, or swap contact details etc, post dumb pictures, or whatever really. It will list all true guild members in either of the two classes (1) Active (2) On Mission (ie unknown)

I lied, there is ONE rule. Respect of other members.

I will personally be around to meet up ingame or set up matches with other clans *if* anyone decides they want to give it a go. And it's no problem if anyone wants to give another clan a match and we lose - it's just for fun. No pressures - and besides ...... we might win [:P]

Yahoo: gavinjamesuk@yahoo.co.uk (the first bit for yahoo messenger)