( search forums )
Gun skins - I need help!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Modding help
Edge
March 25, 2003, 12:15 am
I need help making a chrome shotgun. It's supposed to look like this;

Looky looky: [IMAGE] rem870.jpg15.34 KB

I can try and try, and it gets close, but the gun just won't get right. If you can help, then please, I need it! [:-weepn]

N1nj@
March 25, 2003, 12:20 am
*working on it*

Evolution
March 25, 2003, 12:26 am
that looks NICE.
i would help you but sorry
i dont know how.

ada89
March 25, 2003, 12:28 am
Resize it in microsoft word, and it will look better cause it antialias...(is that right) then print screen it and paste it to photoshop or bmp or whatever then trim it nicely and delet the white bit at the outer site. Then make a green box (right hue and all that) in photoshop and put the box behind the image then save it as bmp. Hope this help

N1nj@
March 25, 2003, 12:34 am
here...done...hope it helps

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] 5.bmp1.7 KB

tell me if you need the weapon-gfx too

Onyros
March 25, 2003, 12:43 am
Looking good, N1nj@, looking good :)

Edge
March 25, 2003, 1:27 am
Yeah I'd like the weapon-gfx. It looks great, man. The farthest I got was a crappy single barrel pump, but I like yours much better. Thanks for the help people. =)

N1nj@
March 25, 2003, 2:06 am
thanks guys..

why you need it anyway?

Evolution
March 25, 2003, 3:10 am
wow the new BMP is nice.
good work!

Edge
March 25, 2003, 4:06 pm
I'm working on some weapon lists, and a mod, using many of a few peoples weapons. I'll give credit if you help.

Edge
March 25, 2003, 6:55 pm
Well, nevermind on the weapon-gfx. I did need that interface one though, so thanks. If you want to see the gun, just look at my avatar! Hell yeah!

Onyros
March 25, 2003, 10:58 pm
I'd like to get my hands on those weapon-gfx. Can anyone post them here, please?

Edge
March 26, 2003, 3:10 am
Oh I see. I made one almost exact if you want mine.

Onyros
March 26, 2003, 3:16 am
I'd appreciate that very much, Edge :)

Edge
March 26, 2003, 3:28 am
There she be, I hope it's up to your standards. It took a few minutes, and I really enjoyed making it. It's my thirtieth (give or take) project for Soldat. If you have advice, by all means tell me:

Download The Chrome Beauty: [IMAGE] chrome.zip822 Bytes

There's also a black metal and wood finish one, not made by me, if anyone wants it.

Onyros
March 26, 2003, 3:39 am
Thanks very much, Edge. I'll soon take a look at it, then I'll edit my post and comment further on it. But if looks anything like the interface shotgun gfx I bet it'll be pretty cool. ;)

Yup, it's looking very good. Only due to its colours it looks a bit like a big Deagle. Could you include that other black metal and wood finish one in your last post? I'd like to check that one also, and see which one I prefer. Thanks, again :)

N1nj@
March 28, 2003, 3:21 am
if you need help on it...holla me

Edge
April 8, 2003, 7:01 pm
Gotcha - Here's the black metal/wood finish one. It's not made by me, but I fogrgot who.

Download Tha Shiz: [IMAGE] Wood.zip805 Bytes

N1nj@
April 10, 2003, 1:31 am
is your mod gotta be out soon?

Edge
May 23, 2003, 11:01 pm
Ahh sorry. . . haven't been here in awhile. No, my mod will not be out soon. Mostly cuz I'm a lazy slacker (not JUST lazy OR a slacker, mind you, both) but also cuz I took the whole thing back to the proverbial drawing board. No problems, but it was really like any other mod out there. I have started a new and am currently shooting people in multiple countries with twenty or so different guns, getting the feel for them. Thanks for sticking by me, if anyone applies to that claim. I appreciate it.

N1nj@
May 26, 2003, 3:58 am
alright then, cool, i will wait for it then

Edge
June 13, 2003, 1:27 am
Okay I have a whole lot more guns for my mod, and nice ones too. Now that we can change weapons names (thank you, god!) I have a small test package if anyone wants to see my weapons. I haven't finished, and haven't begun sampling sounds, but I will finish when I'm done. I'll post the few weapons I have in the mod forum.