( search forums )
the elite have joined together
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
snappy10
March 28, 2003, 5:47 am
well i didn't know where to put this cuz its about a clan but not about recruitment. and its not just about a web site its about a clan. anyways the best 2 clans have merged together! -- and have merged into a new clan called -- Silent Anarchy! the clans web site can be found at http://www.saclan.us.tt/

Devilman
March 28, 2003, 7:40 am
i missed something... wheres does the "elite" come into this ? ;P

that fuking sniper
March 28, 2003, 8:09 am
Lol, I smell yet another pointless arguement.....

But my question, whats the point? SS is barely alive enyway, you dont see more than 2 members of their clan enymore....... whats the point in joining two clans if one is almost inactive?

n2j3
March 28, 2003, 8:23 am
Fu.king Sniper, Note: Not even 2 players left in S:S ,
if i'm not mistaken Enik only joined lately (as in weeks)...
For the name now,
I think it was a matter of ego-fighting between the two.
I'd drop both names as i find Silent Anarchy a paradoxical
(if not nonsenical) term. You can find something better. If you stick to the initials SA, make it Societe Anonyme for example,
or Sup Antony ?

I guess the people involved are going to give the answers.
I wish them the best anyways [;)]

Outcast
March 28, 2003, 11:29 am
2 best clans? You missing things :p anyways good luck :)

TheKnightoftheMare
March 28, 2003, 12:14 pm
If im not in it, it cant be that good....

N1nj@
March 28, 2003, 9:49 pm
S:S has a lot of poeple

i saw omega once in awhile and CX is coming back...and there is snappy and NIce guy and Gak

blan
March 28, 2003, 10:06 pm
yeah I am missing where the "best" thing comes in...

snappy10
March 28, 2003, 10:07 pm
wouldn't be suprised if ard came back either...

snappy10
March 28, 2003, 10:08 pm
lol i dare anyone to take this clan on now with the talent of ss and the talent and heart of nwa combined i doubt anyone could beat us

N1nj@
March 28, 2003, 10:09 pm
haha...so dam tru

that fuking sniper
March 29, 2003, 2:08 am
>i saw omega once in awhile and CX is coming back...and there is snappy and NIce guy and Gak<

K, what I saw from SS (thats just me here, dont know about private practices), are snappy2 and omegaragond, point blank, NG almost dissappeared, so did gak...

Enyways, I do hope u guys will be active, as I respect both clans, well now its just one....

that fuking sniper
March 29, 2003, 2:09 am
Hey would ya look at that, I got my first star, lol...

that fuking sniper
March 29, 2003, 2:35 am
Why do you hate SS so much?

dark_skull66
March 29, 2003, 4:26 am
i think you should have made it Sniper Anarchy and another thing (mentioned earlier) what the hells the point SS is barly alive and NWA is a show of clan that steals members. Enik left with out even telling me! if he told me i would have said fine do what you want. but he didnt so i thought he was still in ESO and i went to thier site and got so F*cking pissed i almost raged into a hacking spree on NWA. (literaly a hacking spree were you spark peoples mother boards.)

dark_skull66
March 29, 2003, 4:28 am
oh and SS and NWA best clan? Dont make me laf so hard i have to piss my pants.

SoldatStriker
March 29, 2003, 6:55 am
quote:Originally posted by snappy10
lol i dare anyone to take this clan on now with the talent of ss and the talent and heart of nwa combined i doubt anyone could beat us

You mean the inactivity of S:S, and the efforts of NWA?

This merger's a waste. Silent Sniperz is a clan that should have disbanded a long time ago. Their reputation is now piss poor, and no number of mergers is going to change that.

Although Silent Sniperz has always had their all-stars Gak and Nice Guy, you can't let that overshadow the ten million people they have let into the clan in the past whose only purpose in the clan was to talk [:-censored] and let members with real skill do all the work. Snappy, you know who you are.

I think I speak for the rest of non-Silent Anarchy members who have replied in this post when I say that a merger between NWA and S:S doesn't make sense, and doesn't change anything.

With all the clan-hopping members from both clans have done and will do, I think a more fitting name for the clan would be:

[IMAGE]

that fuking sniper
March 29, 2003, 10:02 am
Lol, ns name, I wonder how long the tag would be for that.....

that fuking sniper
March 29, 2003, 6:36 pm
Yes, I do think you have a point there, but I do think snappy is a nice sniper, no one can take advantage of the reputation the older SS members carved for their clan though.....

N1nj@
March 29, 2003, 7:16 pm
thanks for the name, soldatstriker

our clan will take that name into considerations

Rotmos
March 29, 2003, 7:30 pm
Hoho
sensitive subject ppl?
:p

N1nj@
March 29, 2003, 8:55 pm
*stab both of you with barret*

SoldatStriker
March 29, 2003, 11:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by snappy10
ok thats it i cant even read all the damn posts how the hell are u all going to put me in a sterotype when u all dont even know me/ played me "like snappy and the rest of them" i only made the title "the elite have joined together" to get pplto come into the topic and read sheesh. soldat striker and enjoy i demand a match with both of u then u can make your opinions.

edit: u have both been added to my aim and msn lists anytime u wanna fight lets go.

Demand all you want, but I've already played you. I don't have to know everything about you from what gun you use to what panties you wear. What I've seen is enough. What I've seen is me beating you in a public and you kicking me out of the server for it. When I played you, you talked [:-censored], couldn't back it up, and then got angry at how sucky you were playing.

I don't know what new standards for its members S:S has adopted, but for a clan that advertises its greatness more than any other, I'd like to think they'd have standards for who they recruit.

N1nj@
March 30, 2003, 1:59 am
hey...lets stop the agruing now okay...PEACE!

snappy10
March 30, 2003, 5:23 am
uh soldat striker ive never fought u before on public or in duel...

edit: also i dont kick ppl out of my server for beating me. i will kick them if they dont listen or tk me 2 or more times after i tell them to stop.