( search forums )
michal a soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
arC
April 11, 2003, 4:27 am
Hey does Michal PLAY soldat at all and is he like the best player ever? Feel free to expand the topic :)

Evolution
April 11, 2003, 4:33 am
yeah!
does Michal play?
i have wondered this a LONG time.....

ada89
April 11, 2003, 4:56 am
Yes, with different name and he does talk much like "this game is da best game in the world" and "the advatage for people who register soldat".......rofl

wormdundee
April 11, 2003, 4:56 am
holy crap, thats a good question, you know what i think would be really funny, is if he never played it and he sucked arse! although of course he has to have played at some time as he has been testing all these versions and actually MAKING them! so in my opinion i think he would be average if he hasnt played except for testing

Onyros
April 11, 2003, 4:58 am
Him being the best Soldat player ever makes as much sense to me as it would make sense that whoever invented Chess would be the best chess player ever...

If I had made a game like Soldat, I'd go in as "Soldier" hehe. Not to humiliate myself if I sucked at it. But it's a good question indeed, arC.

And Evo, what's the point of posting just to repeat what was a legitimate question by itself you added nothing to it? Is it your assertion of what arC meant by "feel free to expand the topic"? Still trying to convince anyone that you're not just spam posting? Why not say something when you REALLY have something to say? It becomes annoying to read post after post of... well, basically, nothing. Hasn't Styx warned you enough? Or are you just masochist?

Evolution
April 11, 2003, 5:20 am
well......
i think arc means "feel free to expand the topic"
as in "give out your suggestion"

if Michal played Soldat, he probably isnt that good because
he probably spends a lot of time MAKING soldat.

arC
April 11, 2003, 5:39 am
what i mean from saying feel free to expand is just if you come to other subjects from this one for example "Well if in fact Michal isn't the best player, who is?". Just saying that you can go off topic if you want.

.FF.nEcRoTik
April 11, 2003, 5:58 am
I belive he's our General :P

Flanagan
April 11, 2003, 7:03 am
More creators aren't that good/into their creations. Take Tolkien for example, while he new everything about his world, he didn't obsess over it LIKE HIS FANS. He is quoted as saying something along the lines of, If I were to take it [a college test on LotR], I would probably do sub-par.

I don't htink that Michal plays it alot, because he's probably kinda sick of it. Its like building Quake 4, than going home and playing it. You wouldn't want to because you would be sick and tired of it.

TheKnightoftheMare
April 11, 2003, 8:05 am
I owned him at soldat.

Evolution
April 11, 2003, 3:58 pm
creators of games usually are worse at their OWN game.

Mossy
April 11, 2003, 5:50 pm
But they always know all the tips and tricks - lol

Evolution
April 11, 2003, 5:52 pm
yeah,
LOL :D
lots of game creators put some TEENY tricks but
never reveal it....

ráz0r
April 11, 2003, 7:57 pm
I found out alot of tricks but I only use them occasionally :|.
In w:a I heard the creators were ownage and consistant but thst came from a bunch of noobs so I won't take there word for it.

enjoyincubus
April 11, 2003, 9:05 pm
I make my own little games....by the time I am done with a game, I'm sick of it and I would rather play something else instead. Its just like doing anything, like a big report or movie or something. When you are done, you know it all by heart and you're tired of it. And I don't think it's nice to say things like "I owned Michal in Soldat" b/c you are basically stabbing the maker of a game you like to play in the back....

Shadow

M
April 11, 2003, 10:20 pm
It's little wierd to play on your own game isn't it.

Evolution
April 11, 2003, 10:28 pm
you found out some tricks Jaz?
hope they arent TOO good cause if you use em....

GlennHumplik
April 12, 2003, 12:49 am
I guess this whole thing just goes to show that you should be nice to good old Soldier, and not mouth off random people. Or not? But I'm sure if he played online at all, he'd have a different name, as mentioned.

Duke33
April 12, 2003, 1:03 am
ANyway, we can solve this all by quite simply asking Michal. Michal, are you there? COuld you possibly end all specualation once and for all, or shall you emain silent>?

Feersum Endjinn
April 12, 2003, 1:14 am
I wonder is Michael was the guy that always came along with the weapons cheats in the older verion and kicked ass? :) (joke) hehe

I reckon he is probably quite good, but not the best. Maybe he has only kept in the game the 9 weapons that he is best at using, and has kept out the other 20 weapons that we don't see! *grins*

I would be interested to see if Michael replies to this thread!

N1nj@
April 12, 2003, 3:50 am
i think michal is the best at soldat man

since he created the game...he know exactly where to shot and where to hide and all the other stuff taht we doesnt know about the game

Duke33
April 12, 2003, 5:36 am
Well, i think that anyone who plays the game enough will konw all those. But this problem could so easily be solved................MICHAL...answer please

that fuking sniper
April 12, 2003, 9:28 am
I doubt he'll answer or tell his online name, inagine going into a game and then getting floodded by all these people saying stuff like: "your game rocks man", or "fix this bug, or that bug", so he would go: "goddamnit I know I [:-censored]ing made the game!".........

TheKnightoftheMare
April 12, 2003, 10:42 am
lol maybe hes online name is michal.Im sure he plays the game.

arC
April 12, 2003, 11:30 am
yeah Michal if your reading please just say if you do or do not play soldat online and how good would you say you are. I am sure that there will be a sigh of relief from everyone knowing if you play or not :)

Feersum Endjinn
April 12, 2003, 12:34 pm
Want to join my guild Michael lol

Michal Marcinkowski
April 12, 2003, 12:49 pm
I play Soldat usually with 2 or 3 different nicks. I never told anyone in a game that I'm the creator:)
The oldest Soldat player I am for sure but not the best:)
I'm not good because:
a) I usually camp
b) I hide in bushes
c) I grenade spam and do other nasty tricks
I play a lot Half-Life: Day of Defeat that's why I play Soldat like that. That gameplay doesn't fit so much in Soldat that's why I hardly make it to the top 3:)

b00stA
April 12, 2003, 1:18 pm
Hey tell us those "other nasty tricks" :)

Hiding in bushes is only funny when a new player doesn't learn from it, like you camp there at the same place and the person gets killed 5 times and still doesn't get it. They deserve it hehe :>

TY Michal for the response :)

Michal Marcinkowski
April 12, 2003, 6:21 pm
Yeah, so you have to change the hiding place every kill:)
"nasty trick" - like throw a grenade in realistic mode, across a hill or corner so the poor player doesn't see it ;)

Duke33
April 12, 2003, 7:46 pm
Ahhh. I havent though of that one yet. And, michal, i suppose that its obvious that you dont belong to a clan or anythinG?

N1nj@
April 12, 2003, 8:55 pm
i play day of defeat too!

Evolution
April 12, 2003, 9:18 pm
LOL....
can you tell me you Game nick Michal?
------------------
Arc!
you copied me! (metal slug avatar)
hehe, mines looks better

N1nj@
April 13, 2003, 3:36 am
OFF-TOPIC: metal slug owns man, i wanted to get their roms and a emulator for it...anyone could helps pleaes PM me

btw, i m gotta pratice that nasty trick of yours, michal

Duke33
April 13, 2003, 3:53 am
OFFTOPIC
btw, whats better, Metal SLug, Metal Slug 2 or Metal Slug 3, Metal SLug 4 or Metal SLug X? I found this site that has themall. here it is--http://mx.geocities.com/rastaman068/roms.htm

edit
MAn, i donwloaded one, and how do you use it? Theres just a list of stuff, all ending with .rom. How do you make the gmae work? Or am i missing something.

dark_skull66
April 13, 2003, 5:31 am
DoD ownz i like being the nazi's cuz they have the best rifles and machine guns

Evolution
April 15, 2003, 2:52 am
Metal Slug 3 and 4.
new and advanced with more options and cooler
stuff

Duke33
April 15, 2003, 2:56 am
Well, where do you download it? Or how do you use the .roms, whatever those are?

wormdundee
April 15, 2003, 3:05 am
i'm guessing you must be pretty new at this kind of thing Duke, sorry :D, to play them you need an emulator, this makes your computer think it is something else other than a computer (GBA, Arcade Machine, etc.) if those are arcade roms, get MAME, it rules

arC
April 15, 2003, 4:59 am
hehe evo i remember your old sig had something like "wow where'd u get that cool avatar?" or was it some1 else...oh well, i just right clicked it, chose properties and it showed the site from where u got it ehehe.

Plus i chose that one because it best describes me in soldat, freaking out and shooting at anything lol

Duke33
April 15, 2003, 6:12 am
yeah wormdundee, i am completly new at this, never even heard of a freakin emulator before. Well, sort of, but not really. so, is metal slug (never heard of that before now either) an arcade game? so cuold i use the MAME tihng?

Abortion
April 15, 2003, 11:11 am
ok back on topic plz

Evolution
April 16, 2003, 1:53 am
sorry abortion :)
-------------------
btw, Arc i NEVER had something
off my sig that said where you get
that avatar?
-and yeah, thanks for copying me- :(

arC
April 17, 2003, 5:07 am
i know this is all off topic but last time

Evo yeah sorry i copied yuou anyway but i got a new avatar now that i made myself do you like it....wait better not post me, pm me is u can or watever

Evolution
April 18, 2003, 1:09 am
LOL :)
its ok....
i wasnt too happy though.
i guess its ok now!
i like your new avatar!
--------------------------
i think it would be nice if
MIchal just told us what his Soldat name was

enjoyincubus
April 18, 2003, 3:10 am
Well, watch your back.

Any time you play "Soldier" you are possibly playing Michal. I bet that he may play as Soldier sometimes. I mean, its the perfect name for him. He can sink into the crowd, and he says that he isn't that good at Soldat. Therefore, he fits in perfectly. Even if people ask him specifically if he is Michal, all it takes is for him to say, "ummm....who is that? am i on the internet?" and everyone will back off and leave him alone....I would play as Soldier if I were him!

Shadow

SuperKill
April 19, 2003, 5:32 pm
michael can u post the ppl that u've seen in soldat ? (people from the forums)

mak89gt
April 19, 2003, 10:22 pm
um...then whats his soldat name? i once came across a MicH@L MarKinConsky, a Michal, and a Michkal. never a Michal Marckinkowski though

mak89gt
April 19, 2003, 11:09 pm
nah, i believe you

enjoyincubus
April 19, 2003, 11:31 pm
quote:me and Shadow saw him once in Shadow own server

quote: dont think i should reveal it, although i did see him...if you dont believe me, you could ask hmm... Shadow

Lol, false alarm! It wasn't him Ning@....I brought that incident up when I talked to him, and he said it wasn't him....but he sounded a little wierd when he said it, so maybe it was...Just don't go telling everyone it was him! There's no way to tell for sure....

Shadow

Evolution
April 22, 2003, 6:23 am
its probably just some player
who maybe just put that as his name for fun.
(or maybe its really Michal.......)

Soul Reaver
May 21, 2003, 5:39 am
quote:Originally posted by .FF.nEcRoTik

yup and hes jesus

Soul Reaver
May 21, 2003, 5:40 am
quote:Originally posted by .FF.nEcRoTik

yup and hes jesus

Duke33
May 21, 2003, 5:54 am
THE HOLY JESUS.

Sorry about that..........i felt the need. All i can say to YOU Soul reaver is P.i.N. Everyone else--dont ask. But ya soul reaver try not to double post......its annoying.

Evolution
May 22, 2003, 3:41 am
well....
dont blame him!

hes new, and lots of noobs double post.
soul reaver, use the " [IMAGE]
button to delete posts

Onyros
May 22, 2003, 5:13 am
And lots of some non-pseudo-noobs spam.

Maybe it's about time Evo learnt how to use that very button he mentioned.

Btw, publicly because I won't take [:-censored] from anyone: what was that message all about, Soul Reaver? Why would I ever care about anything like that? (It has something to do with this post and if he comes forward I will, too. Also, don't know if anyone else got the same kind of message, because if I was targetted can't even fathom why)

sauron_the_deceiver
May 22, 2003, 3:10 pm
Haha, I'd laugh if Michal Marcinkowski played as one of the 'Yourself's. Everyone hates them, yet......

Soul Reaver
May 22, 2003, 8:20 pm
Im no noob you weird avatar guy. Ha

Evolution
May 22, 2003, 11:59 pm
yourselfs are preeety damn annoting i guess. :)

and soul reaver, you ARE a noob to this forum
in your profile it says:

Duke33
May 24, 2003, 1:34 am
Well, hey man, i guess he just got offended or something. Probably he thought that you meant whe nyou said 'Hes just a n00b' that you were saying that he was naive/lesser, when all you meant was that he just joined. Oh well, doenst matter.

Soul reaver--sweet avatar. Or rather, 'weird avatar'. Yeah, nevermind.

Soul Reaver
May 24, 2003, 6:24 am
Quiet Evo...

BManx2000
May 24, 2003, 2:49 pm
Look who's the wierd avatar guy now, lol.

Evolution
May 28, 2003, 2:26 am
yo.....
why are you telling me to be quiet?

i aint do nothin wrong.
and yah! now youre da 1 wit da weird avatar

enjoyincubus
May 28, 2003, 4:22 pm
Evolution,

Please learn to be quiet until you have enough to write to make a REAL post. It's ok to let some things go. And if you are angered/moved enough to make a post, make it worthwhile. Oh yeah, and learn to speak English at least semi-correctly.
quote:i aint do nothin wrong.
and yah! now youre da 1 wit da weird avatar
"jah, mon. joo frum jamaica, mon? wee no taak laik dis heer, mon. so stap, mon." [:D]

Doesn't that get annoying to you? I've only seen you talk like that a handful of times, but I've seen many other people talk like that. So I am not directing this RIGHT at you. If you can't do much better, use a translator...:P

Shadow

Abortion
May 28, 2003, 9:15 pm
I can see where this is heading *locked*