it just that i m not in no clan no more

i might come back to the clan after i train more

cause i suck

SuperKill
April 12, 2003, 10:01 pm
well sa's leftovers are now enik and spectral cuz i left too...good luck

bman9
April 12, 2003, 10:02 pm
WELL DAMN IT I JUST TRY OUTED!!!!! I H8 THIS!!!

wormdundee
April 12, 2003, 10:37 pm
dont worry about it bman, i'm thinkin something like for every clan that dies 2 more come up but they sure die pretty fast, or merge, or split or something, hell, the clan that i just joined probably wont last 3 months, although i hope thats not true

dark_skull66
April 13, 2003, 5:48 am
Ninj@ no offense but you are a very sad person...... 1 you dont even try to test anyone to take control of the clan 2 Why would you drop an oppurtunity like that? WTH
Why cant any Damn Clan stay in tact for more than 1 year!!!!???? man every one SUCKS at leadership other than me ive been a leader for over 1 year! GEEEZE!!! :P

blazer
April 15, 2003, 1:58 am
hey my clan been around for 3months goin strong to

N1nj@
April 15, 2003, 2:56 am
quote:Ninj@ no offense but you are a very sad person...... 1 you dont even try to test anyone to take control of the clan 2 Why would you drop an oppurtunity like that? WTH
Why cant any Damn Clan stay in tact for more than 1 year!!!!???? man every one SUCKS at leadership other than me ive been a leader for over 1 year! GEEEZE!!! :P

1. you dont even try to test anyone to take control of the clan

( i dont need to tryout anyone, you know why...cause all my clan memebers rock! and spectral been in the clan the longest and i respect him in any given way as a member and a leader of the clan. and most importantly, he is cool, at least cooler then you )

2 Why would you drop an oppurtunity like that?

( because i suck and i want to pratice/train more and be solo instead of in a clan, i m now training in clan pratice, and i m having some great results lately, you could even ask {GSS}Shadow, so ya, i m not dropping any opportunity, i m just passing it to others, so they can spread it out, you know what i m saying )

enjoyincubus
April 15, 2003, 3:00 am
Good point....lets see if Mr. {GSS} Shadow wannabe can respond to that....its pretty ignorant to say what he said. Yes, their clan has been around for a while, but they have too many horrible, ignorant players! ESO is just as bad as a newbie clan, just because of the way they act and everything....

Shadow