( search forums )
Changing Polygons
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Wolf_363
April 14, 2003, 8:02 pm
I thought I'd try making a new map, so just a couple days ago I downloaded the map maker, and made a nice little map. Everything looked good, and worked fine(still learning about the WP though).
But then I fealt that it was too small, so I cut out the middle, moved one side farther away, and added more to the center, then reconected the other side.
However, now some of the Polygons change after I've compiled the map.
What are normal, or actually any polygons, change to Bullets colide only. I removed them, and replaced them with normal polygons again, but after compiling, some just go back to Bullets only colide.
Anyone know why this is?
I ran a check on the search for this, and nothing came up.

Starscream66
April 14, 2003, 11:21 pm
I believe that there is a limit to the number of polygons you can use if you are not registered. Maybe that is what is causing this.

Are you registered?

RyF
April 14, 2003, 11:45 pm
I have registrated version and have the same problem on somz polys that just wont ever block player...
look here for my problem :
http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=3045
still haven't found a solution... :( :( :(

Wolf_363
April 15, 2003, 4:18 am
Well, no, I don't have a registered version yet, I was holding off on resgistering until my playing online problem if fixed.
I don't have that many polygons, and its not that they disapear, its just that they change to Only Bullets Collide, thus, now the blue respawn fall off the map.
I'm rather stumped, and not sure what to.

mr_bob
April 15, 2003, 6:37 am
are u clicking the set when u change the poly cuz i had the same problem u have to click the set button under where u select the type u want and u can only do one poly at a time i dont know if that help at all but hey i tried