( search forums )
The Soldat Warriors
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
TSW_KID A
April 15, 2003, 9:34 pm
I noticed these other clans that are recruiting here are well kinda plain. they have a site...they have an abreviation. But you have to goto their site to find out what it means. Well this clan has two founders:

KID A{-TSW-}
AcE sn3Ak3r{-TSW-}

We are currently recruiting as you well know. But we want the very best members possible. Just by IM-ing us and asking if you can join, you get a chance in a scrim., and if you do really well, you may join. By joining you get:
+ An awesome clan to be in.
+ A chance to share maps with clan members.
+ A way to make friends with others aroun the globe.
+ A chance to improve your already awesome Soldat gaming skills
+ Soon to be more..

[URL]

Kid A: LiquidLanguage05 (AIM)

AcE sn3Ak3r: Jekku666 (AIM)

Tha Doggfather
April 16, 2003, 12:15 pm
"I noticed these other clans that are recruiting here are well kinda plain. they have a site...they have an abreviation. But you have to goto their site to find out what it means."

Just go to the sticky with all the clans, do you see any with just the abreviation? Just by posting in red isnt gonna make your post anything different from "plain" . Oh im sorry i forgot to mention the "extras" you'll get when joining your clan:
1) an awesome clan to be in... yeah i guess we all find our own clans stupid so we dont write that in our posts...
2,3,4) yeah you dont find that in any other clan/place
5) "Oops i ran out of inspiration so ill just write soon to be more", like ur ever gonna add some...

DaRk ShAdOw
April 28, 2003, 9:59 am
Look guys i hardly think repeating wat he has said [Tha Doggfather] is just wasteing your time and it sounds to me like spaming :P if u want to join the clan post here if not quit bagging people its quite anoying and it just doesnt have to be said ok. but that doesnt mean that TSW_KID A can go around saying other clans are nesserly 'plain' other clans inculding this one are not plain some of the clans here maybe there 6th clan this gives them experience and makes 'better' not so 'plain' sites and clans everyone has to start some where so dont go around bagging new clans it really pisses me off i dont see anyone in here makeing there own clan so SHUT THE [:-censored] UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

m1nt ch3w
April 28, 2003, 12:12 pm
Of that last post, I only understood the SHUT THE [:-censored] UP!!!!!!!!!! part lol :P

sanity
April 28, 2003, 4:25 pm
TSW_KIDA: only asking for veterans is stupid... alot of noobs end up being the best players especially after being coached by a good clan. u have to remember we were all noob at this game sometime or another.

ada89
April 28, 2003, 9:30 pm
yeah, cause of the bloody ping :D