( search forums )
Can't see mouse pointer
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
corsair
April 18, 2003, 10:59 am
I have Voodoo 3, Amd 600Mhz and the problem is that I can't see the mouse pointer in the map maker...can you help me[?]

Dustbag
April 18, 2003, 1:03 pm
I had this problem at some point, but I really don't know what I did to correct it...sorry...[:P]

Puck7744
April 27, 2003, 4:13 am
I'm having the same problem on both computers I have availible to test it on[:(] The exact problem is that the pointer, while in the area where you build the map it'self, disappears, flickering on occassionally (flickering more often on one computer and less often on the other), I also experience a slowdown and some jumping of the mouse pointer when it's in the window but not in the map building area. One computer is a Celeron 366Mhz, 96MB ram with an ATI Rage Pro 4MB card, the other is a P2 500Mhz with 96 MB of ram and a 2MB video card of unknown make (unknown to me anyway, the map maker seems to work a bit better on this one than the other one), I have a P4 1.6Ghz with 512MB ram and a 32MB GeForce 2 but I only have Linux installed on it at the moment so I'm unable to test it. I haven't found a fix yet and I was just wondering if anyone else has, maybe it's simply a lack of proccesor power..?[?]

Gore
July 16, 2003, 11:42 pm
I have the same fecking problem
the map maker hasn't worked for me on every version, on the 1.2 it worked but just when I made the first run , i have a p3 800 256 ram with a voodoo 5
have anyone solved the problem ?

choco
July 18, 2003, 1:14 am
the problem is your vid cards go out and buy a radeon or geforce