( search forums )
Who has REGISTERED soldat?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
DaRk ShAdOw
April 20, 2003, 4:17 am
I'd just wanna kno if it is worth getting the REGISTERED copy of soldat please let me kno if u have it and was it worth it?!

and how long it took to get REGISTERED when u payed?

DNA.styx
April 20, 2003, 4:30 am
Click for answers :)

(busted link fixed)

sauron_the_deceiver
April 20, 2003, 9:37 am
It took about a day for the registration key to be emailed to me. I think it's worth it, especially when people release lots of nice new interfaces... *hint*. The Mp3 player is really useful if you hav the mp3s to play, and if you make multiple profiles you can choose different colours for certain maps really easily.

AND it gets rid of that piss annoying question box when yuo run the game.

Feersum Endjinn
April 20, 2003, 11:24 am
I think it is a nice gesture to Michaal if as many people as possible could pay, unless they have serious money problems of course.

bgrathoff
April 20, 2003, 1:44 pm
Yes, it's definitely worth the $9 (mp3 player and multiple profiles). It took about a day to get the registration key.

enjoyincubus
April 20, 2003, 7:47 pm
What do the multiple profiles do for ya if you are the only one who plays Soldat in your house?

I haven't registered yet, but when 1.2 comes out (with bug fixes and a few more server options) I will definitely register!

Shadow

bgrathoff
April 20, 2003, 8:18 pm
You can save multiple game and setup options, server settings and custom interfaces.

Dragnet12
April 20, 2003, 9:34 pm
Shadow arent you the one that asked if I could send him the registration??
Mine took about 4 days to arrive..

DaRk ShAdOw
April 21, 2003, 2:12 am
oh thanx for those replys guys they have been very usefull.

another thing if i register do i have 2 register agian if e.g 1.1.4 comes out? or once i register thats it?

i should probly look at the link DNA.styx gave me but ill post this anyway lol

thanx for da help guys [^]

dark_skull66
April 21, 2003, 2:16 am
well i would pay fo sho! (for sure) but im alrdy paying for a game called Xenimus And a T1 internet connection sooo once i get a raise from mai job (I AM OF AGE) (16) ill start paying but untill then i cant (sry michal T.T)

DaRk ShAdOw
April 21, 2003, 2:19 am
the link DNA.styx very helpful. thank you.

DaRk ShAdOw
April 21, 2003, 2:26 am
Feersum Endjinn so wat u saying its a good thing we pay mike money for registed version or u dont think we should pay him for registed version because i think that he should get somthing for the game that he has made this is money that he has erned with a game we all love a game called SOLDAT!

Evolution
April 21, 2003, 4:37 am
i think i would register Soldat if more bugs were killed off
and more options and modes were added.
(ps wouldnt this topic go in the shareware questions forum?)

eyic
April 21, 2003, 4:55 am
i wish i could support michael and his game but you see im a 12 year old kid
and my mum wouldnt let me pay for somthing online unless it was for internet.
I got enough money in my money box =) but my mum wouldnt let me pay it up on a game =(
soz michael

Evolution
April 21, 2003, 5:02 am
same here.

my dad/mum dont let me use money
for Soldat cause they say is useless

eyic
April 21, 2003, 6:53 am
it seems that im not the only one here who's parents dont let him pay over the net [B)]

m1nt ch3w
April 21, 2003, 11:02 am
You figured that out all by yourself evic?

Feersum Endjinn
April 21, 2003, 12:46 pm
quote:Originally posted by DaRk ShAdOw
Feersum Endjinn so wat u saying its a good thing we pay mike money for registed version or u dont think we should pay him for registed version because i think that he should get somthing for the game that he has made this is money that he has erned with a game we all love a game called SOLDAT!

Yes, I think anyone that can afford it, should pay Michael for the registered version. A very fair price indeed. To be honest i've been naughty and have not paid yet!! but this thread has reminded me to do so quicktime.

eyic
April 21, 2003, 4:01 pm
quote:Originally posted by m1nt ch3w
You figured that out all by yourself evic?

figured what out?

anden
April 24, 2003, 3:51 pm
I'm 12 year to.
To bad I can't pay.

---

Respect to the man in the ice-cream van.

DaRk ShAdOw
April 25, 2003, 4:39 am
yea i understand that some people do not want to pay and some that may want to but cant due to there reasons...

but just keep bugging ya mum or dad which ever and get rego i kno i am [^]

DaRk ShAdOw
April 25, 2003, 4:50 am
just focasing on the second part of my question but once i register do i have to reister agian when the new patch comes out?

or do i never have to registrate agian?

enjoyincubus
April 25, 2003, 4:59 am
It would be advantageous for Michal to make you register again....[:D]

Fortunately, he doesn't make you do that (Microsoft basically does....[:(!])

There is some way that you get it updated without repaying and everything...

Shadow