( search forums )
im back baby!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
snappy10
April 21, 2003, 8:58 pm
hell ya guess whos back after not playing for 4 weeks! i finally got my soldat to work again.(for those of u who didn't know i couldn't join any servers cuz all i would get is a black screen) well gotta go practice cant miss 4 weeks of training and expect to play like u did before.

N1nj@
April 21, 2003, 9:32 pm
where you gotta play...i will pratice with you if you want

Evolution
April 22, 2003, 2:31 am
Congrats!!! :D
maybe i can play wit u sometime... maybe....

snappy10
April 22, 2003, 6:40 pm
the king outcast has spokin in my topic!!!! *begins to droool* all hail outcast king of soldat!

Evolution
April 23, 2003, 2:36 am
yah outcast is right.

some clan leaders are not as powerful as there members

blan
April 23, 2003, 10:32 am
welcome back, baby!

Outcast
April 23, 2003, 11:38 am
quote:Originally posted by snappy10
the king outcast has spokin in my topic!!!! *begins to droool* all hail outcast king of soldat!

LOOOOL....
Am no king. Am just a wittle looser outcast....right n1nj@? That's what you wanted to say right? rofl

Outcast
April 23, 2003, 2:29 pm
Thnx sexy ;) , you don't look too bad either ;)

snappy10
April 24, 2003, 4:42 am
u 2 are strange........

GlennHumplik
April 24, 2003, 6:23 am
I second that.

that fuking sniper
April 24, 2003, 7:41 am
I dont, theres nothing unusual in being stylish whith a barret :)

Outcast
April 24, 2003, 11:04 am
Damn right FS! :P

m1nt ch3w
April 24, 2003, 11:48 am
Don't remember you snappy, but welcome back all the same.

sanity
April 24, 2003, 4:18 pm
i was away for a month now im back also! [:)]

m1nt ch3w
April 26, 2003, 4:37 am
you should start your own welcome back thread, that way you can also have 2 pages of people welcoming you!

wormdundee
April 26, 2003, 6:01 am
heck yeah, if you've got a barret in your lap you can MAKE people say that your stylish, you dont have to actually be stylish...which may be whats happening in outty's case...

Outcast
April 26, 2003, 10:17 am
Hey i didn't make him say that OMG :/

that fuking sniper
April 26, 2003, 10:53 am
*AHEM* are you talking about me sir? *holds barret in his lap and aims it at wormdundee*

ráz0r
April 26, 2003, 3:43 pm
quote:Originally posted by Outcast
quote:Originally posted by snappy10

LOOOOL....
Am no king. Am just a wittle looser outcast....right n1nj@? That's what you wanted to say right? rofl

more like "[:-censored] the shut up.loser outcast cos.fullstop i bet him cos yea"

wormdundee
April 26, 2003, 5:59 pm
was that supposed to have absolutely any meaning at all, or was it just random words that you typed in your keyboard?

snappy10
April 27, 2003, 11:13 am
hey razor i didn't understand a word u said dude

Outcast
April 27, 2003, 11:59 am
I think he wrote what ninja would write ----> things that make no sense

sanity
April 27, 2003, 2:37 pm
they have their own spastic language... how cute.

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
April 29, 2003, 9:16 pm
hahah im back also........ !!! lol were is my leader!? he is pretty good dont you guys agree?! shadow? i dont know if im as good as my leader i seem to win a more then him but maybe im just crazy in the head!>?! lmao

xx_nuclear_ice_xx
April 29, 2003, 9:20 pm
i suppose i should change my sig since im in eso lol worm! dude what is up?! lol

N1nj@
April 29, 2003, 9:31 pm
Outcast: i think you look and act like gay poeple and have no life excpet flaming poeple with [:-censored]ty things...Mr. Think I Am So Big, guess what, you are NOT

enjoyincubus
April 29, 2003, 10:31 pm
Come on guys, geez.....how can you guys hate each other so much? Don't you think about what it would be like if we could all get along? Well, there would be nothing to talk about then.....ok, continue! lol

Welcome back Snappy. Time to be a server Nazi again, eh? I remember those days, when you would randomly kick people. ;)

Shadow

N1nj@
April 29, 2003, 11:11 pm
how can you guys hate each other so much?

he started it
-----------------------------------------------

what it would be like if we could all get along?

you answered it by yourself

Outcast
April 29, 2003, 11:55 pm
quote:Originally posted by N1nj@
Outcast: i think you look and act like gay poeple and have no life excpet flaming poeple with [:-censored]ty things...Mr. Think I Am So Big, guess what, you are NOT

i look? and act? like gay ppl? You seem to know gays and how i look right?.....and i have no life then flaming ppl with [:-censored]ty things - i bet i could find more posts of YOU flaming ppl then ME flaming ppl(oh btw "no life thingie insult" is for ppl who don't know what to say and they say that).
As for big, I am big, 1.83 cm.

And YOU started it so you can go shut your mouth.

N1nj@
April 30, 2003, 12:24 am
excuse me, how did I started it, and what makes you shut my mouth

wormdundee
April 30, 2003, 12:28 am
hey carl! where you been?!?! now i can kick your ass and then tell you about it on the forums! cool!

Outcast
April 30, 2003, 1:11 am
You provoked. So you started.

N1nj@
April 30, 2003, 2:47 am
i provoked what? NOTHING

so i didn't start nothing

enjoyincubus
April 30, 2003, 3:05 am
All right, Ninga, I'm tired of this....just let it go. You are just as much of a star hunter as Evolution is. You are a spammer that no one enjoys to be around. You bring up dead topics that are done and you start fights. And even when someone brings a fight to you, you can't ever try to just drop it like a normal person.

Please learn to just be be quiet and lick your wounds. We don't like to have the forums flooded with your little fights you pick with other people, and your one-line returns to everything. Can you write at least 5 lines in your next post that MAKES SENSE?

Shadowblade(my new name, so I'm not confused with the illhearted Shadow of ESO)

Outcast
April 30, 2003, 11:29 am
outcast aint no king...
and i was gotta say someting bad after the king and stuff

but forget it...dont want to flame no body

w000000000 provocationnnnn

snappy10
April 30, 2003, 8:02 pm
wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my wb topic has turned into a flaming fest! how could u all do this on my birthday even! i hate u mommy and daddy! woah wtf was that old childhood memorys lol. anyways u 2 need to stfu now thank you

N1nj@
April 30, 2003, 8:56 pm
enjoyincubus: well, guess what. I m not gotta lick no wounds. And is not my little fights, is my and outcast fights. and i dont pick on no body, they pick on me 1st.

Can you write at least 5 lines in your next post that MAKES SENSE?

No, sorry

enjoyincubus
April 30, 2003, 11:13 pm
Hehe, well you can continue your fighting and pestering of yourself. I just hope you know, no one likes you at all.

You know why it makes no sense to you? Because I know how to speak correctly. Wouldn't know about that, now would ya?

Btw, you only wrote 4 lines, further pushing my point that you are as stupid as you act. Notice how I have no spelling errors, while you have jumbled words that we all have to decode to understand. Actually, your last post was your best one....

Anyway, WELCOME BACK SNAPPY! Just stop yelling at your mom and dad! They love you! :)

Shadow

N1nj@
April 30, 2003, 11:54 pm
LOL! i explained this 3 millions times

this is NOT like a homework or essay. Is just plain old chitchatting, you don't have to spell everything correctly and use comma and period and all the otehr [:-censored]s.

and what do you mean why it makes no sense to me. i didn't say nothing about it doesn't make sense

and also, i don't care if no one likes me, this not RL. So i don't give a [:-censored]

that fuking sniper
May 1, 2003, 12:39 am
Not everyone hates N1nj@, Shadow, I'm neutral in most cases of forum pecks........

1. Shadow, if you try to tell people how to write, there is more chance of them dissobeying you than complying.......I do think that people should make an effort to write whith no spelling or grammar errors, but I wont go and post against them to make them do it, it'll make people think your a grammar nazi or something...thats another person people dont want to be around :)

2. If you say that he's stupid and dumb because of that, and then saying that he shouldn't pick fights, you've just defeated yourself, whith that attitude people wont take your opinion as an opinion, but as an insult, picking fights is what you did there, I'm not trying to defend or offend enyone, I'm just sick of all these small fights and people picking on eachother, if you guys want it dead, just all leave it behind, why do you guys hate him enyway? because he spams? doesnt type right? I dont know, but you guys said it by yourselves, you want it dead, so everyone just do your part and dont post on that subject eny longer.....

BTW, WB SNAPPS! hey man, thanks for naming your server after me, but then no one will come to play in it, were trying to invite people not scare them away....

Abortion
May 1, 2003, 1:58 am
Good god. I can't take it!