( search forums )
Bot Skill
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
eyic
April 22, 2003, 2:48 am
hey how is it possible to change the bot's skill?
they're too easy =( and I cant play on the net coz of our internet Cable download limit so when i play online it wastes lots of download limit, so I need the bots too be stronger

eyic
April 22, 2003, 4:15 am
ok sorry about my stupiditey lol
I used to play soldat when it was the old version 1.5b but i got bored and started again a few days ago so I forgot everything.

wormdundee
April 22, 2003, 5:54 am
well, we're glad to have you back, now get out there and get playing Soldat! of course that is so i can kick your ass :D

eyic
April 22, 2003, 8:38 am
yeh bots suck I hate the bots, but im only allowed to play online like an hour a week, which reminds me today I wanted to play online then it said the Lobby server is not responding then it says check if its your connection and try again.
why does it say that? I tried again 50 times it never worked, and my connections perfectly fine.
did it every happen to any of you??

Meandor
April 22, 2003, 12:28 pm
try ase, very useful http://www.udpsoft.com/eye/
another thing: i think bots at impossible level are not that crap as almost everybody say... i think they're better than many that play online.

eyic
April 22, 2003, 1:16 pm
yer thats right, today I played online a bit and found that i was on top of the list with a higher score than my score versing the impossible bots. I beat lots of people in clans :)

bgrathoff
April 22, 2003, 2:02 pm
I agree and set the bots seeing quality to great.

eyic
April 22, 2003, 2:30 pm
yeh i've always had the bots seeing quality on great.
but I dont know what it exactly does?

Duke33
April 23, 2003, 3:41 am
I'm not too sure what it does either, the seeing ability. I would guess that it makes it so that they can see you better? I havent a clue really. And incicdently, playing agaisnt impossible bots, with great seeing abilty, and all with 100% accuaracy..........its not boring, i'll tell you........good training and actually quite fun. And, yeah, alittle while ago i was tryig and it said that not responding thing. Thats happened b4 too, but it seems t go away.

eyic
April 23, 2003, 5:18 am
hey evoloution I tried the bot creator thing from your signature I made a bot but the bot wasnt there while I was playing? why??

and yes we should ask Michal about the bot seeing quality, I've always wondered what it is =)

Evolution
April 23, 2003, 5:42 am
LOL :)
yah i remember that duke.
you were always screwing up.... LOL... hehe

OK evic, if you really want to make a proper bot, i suggest you read the WHOLE thing

dark_skull66
April 23, 2003, 8:38 pm
Um.....

Impossible mode is woosy mode to me how about michal makes insane on CRANK DOES UPON sTEROIDS WITH rABIES bOT sKiLl bOoOoOoOyA!!

sanity
April 24, 2003, 4:15 pm
michal needs to make the bots harder... like impossible x 10 [:P]

Evolution
April 25, 2003, 4:40 am
impossible times 10?

ooh.....!!!
that would be cool!!
its just like playing human players with no connection!