( search forums )
Elite Sniper Orginization Recruiting Again!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
dark_skull66
April 27, 2003, 9:42 pm
Looking For Members!!
plz reply here or email me at dark_skull66@hotmail.com

We are looking for

-Good Team Spirit!
-Good Menuverability and Aim as with ur fists or guns :P
-Good Sportsman ship!, (Not saying "awwwwww shiz bag" when u lose)
-Good Players![;)]
-An lots of fun[:-weepn]

plz reply

enjoyincubus
April 27, 2003, 9:49 pm
Lol...

I have never seen anyone really use Good Sportsmanship in your clan, except for Emoac...and he isn't in ESO anymore!

You, for one, try your best to make me feel bad every time we play, though you are trying to really protect yourself, because I think you are scared to admit that I *could* be as good as you...I remember vividly keeping up with you one game, and you saying over and over "you suck", "youre such a n00b", etc...is that good sportsmanship? Guess we have different definitions of that fickle word...

Shadow

nanani
April 28, 2003, 12:00 am
i'd like to join in plz but how can i join? and is this a clan?
this is australia so i think i can't join and i am very
curius with this clan[:-weepn]

dark_skull66
April 29, 2003, 1:37 am
1 GSS go suck your self i only hate u cuz u hated me (in a post u said i was gay or something nevber the less thats long gone prolly) and lets JUST get over that and when i play u i barly EVER try and i end up being the victor.

2 well hmmmmm i cant rly solve u problem cuz u cant just move to were i am and the connection rate down there is as limited as it gets.

enjoyincubus
April 29, 2003, 2:28 am
Well, actually, I don't remember myself EVER in all my life calling anyone gay or faggot or anything like that. I can control myself and what I say and I don't get easily angered, unlike a certain someone....

I've only played you once, and we stayed together pretty much.

Btw, the only thing I ever said to you is that I think I had the name Shadow first, but it didn't matter to me.

Maybe you should have your stories straight....

I just wanted everyone to know that though Mr. Dark Skull is trying to make you believe he is a very nice fellow (which I'm sure he is, if you aren't as good as him), but he is not always so nice and he is also a hypocrite. ("you need to have good sportsmanship and be nice on the forums, but I can rip people and flame them as I please")

Just thought everyone should know a little more about your clan....

There are some nice members in ESO, particularly Campin Carl and Wormundee, but beyond that, there is not much more. Emoac was a great guy, but he left.

Shadow

dark_skull66
April 30, 2003, 3:11 am
ok well letsa JUST forget about this cuz i dont like argueing with people that much and i dont like getting enemies and i suppose yoiu dont either so thats all in the past and lets just make up now..

Friends?