May 2, 2003, 1:45 pm
Would she notice u think?
I WANT REGISTERED SOLDAT ! ! ! ! !
neway, sum1 gimme there opinion.
leterz,
SHA - BrimaZ[8D]

mr_bob
May 2, 2003, 11:07 pm
does your mom look at everything that she buys on her credit cards and pluse if she does its only 9 dollars so i dont think she would care

Aquillion
May 3, 2003, 5:16 am
Why not get her permission, though? If you have 9 dollars to spare, you could probably just give it to her and have her use her credit card to register for you.

It might not be a lot of money, but you'd probably feel bad about it later if you used her credit card without asking her.

b00stA
May 3, 2003, 11:08 am
Just use "Share*It!", there you have to pay 11$/? but you don't have to use credit cards. So you just transfer the money to a bank account and wait a little longer (I waited 2 days).

¥Vive La Resistance¥
May 3, 2003, 11:53 am
me dad never lets me get any subscriptions/registers of the net using his credit card but usually we can work something out if i pay for it w/ me own hard earned cash ask your mum least that wayll youll survive(maybe)

enjoyincubus
May 5, 2003, 11:05 pm
Yeah, it helped for me to at least show my dad the site....He likes the game sorta, so I think he'll let me register...my mom hates games altogether, but she would probably let me get it....

There are other ways to get it, as mentioned before...you don't have to steal your moms credit card man! :P

Shadow

BrimaZ
May 6, 2003, 9:04 am
fair enuf guys, but... im in AUS, therefore its gonna cost me around $18 and my mum never trusts the internet with her money. i mean she doesnt even know how to turn it on :P

BrimaZ

Alpha
June 6, 2003, 4:53 am
im in AUS and it costs $16.50 and it all went fine (took about 12 hours for michal to send the regkey)

Cr4cK
July 1, 2003, 11:34 pm
Ill tell your mother!

b00stA
July 2, 2003, 7:01 pm
Cr4ck, you're supposed to HELP other people in here.
I noticed you like posting in in-active topics with useless content so you can push your count or whatever.
Just be constructive and stop this :/
No offense intended, just pointing something out.

NightCabbage
July 3, 2003, 8:16 am
Brima!!!! :P

Well just a hint - right now the AUD is fairly high

1 US dollar costs 1.5 aussie dollars

so 9 * 1.5 = $13.5

=D