( search forums )
clan recruitment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
peter
May 3, 2003, 3:44 am
we're currently recruiting members of cow
cow clan IS ALIVE!
Cow did not change to dw (whoever did, [:-censored] you) and i'm the leader (or maybe co-leader) of cow and we are currently looking for former members and new memebers and seeing if they will join.
to be one, just add to the back or front of your soldat name
eg peter

thanks!

mr_bob
May 3, 2003, 4:38 am
so there are no other requirements thats weird

eyic
May 3, 2003, 4:53 am
LOL, so you just join like that?
no email or anything? no website? no tryouts? no nothing? none of that?
none of this? none of that?

hmmm weird even my clan Insane Soldiers which dont do anything but play around need to send me an email telling me if they wantign to join, all they gotta do is send me email with the following things:

1)they're email
2)they're Soldat name
3)They're faviourate weapon

the tag is is|

wormdundee
May 3, 2003, 5:57 am
have to tell you guys this, this peter guy is a fake, he doesnt even know if hes the leader or co-leader of which i know he is not, because the leader is Carumba, plus, i'm good buddies with at least 3 of their members and CoW did indeed change to DW, obviously this guy is trying to be weird or something cuz no clan would accept people with no test or anything, so there you go, o and btw peter? [:-censored] you! you are stupid, have a nice day now, and mind how you go! :D

eyic
May 3, 2003, 6:02 am
ok peter is a B****, but my clan accept people with out tests but they atleast gotta email info :D
check out Insane Soldiers Site and join the forums heres the site:
www.insanesoldiers.cjb.net
the clan was made for fun and crap to just have fun somtimes and know that they are a group and make friends and avoid clan wars.

wormdundee and any one else reading this, can you join the Insane Soldiers Forums? I need more traffic, thanks

wormdundee
May 3, 2003, 6:27 am
ok hey dude, i joined your forum, but seriously, you need to tell more peopel about yuor site, theres nothin there really, and noones there

eyic
May 3, 2003, 6:36 am
yeh i know sorry =( its quite new and I seriously need more traffic you think you can help me out and advertise it? please! Insane Soldiers currently has 4 members (including me)

edit- btw what do you think about the site? Geocities Site Builder was used but thats the best I can do so far.

m1nt ch3w
May 3, 2003, 1:19 pm
eyic, in this topic there has been 4 posts by you advertising something. What's up with that?

eyic
May 10, 2003, 7:12 am
sorry mint chew its just my first clan ever and I need more traffic. Please dun flame em :(

SuperKill
May 10, 2003, 10:50 am
i think i know why this peter dude created the topic.
my guess:
he had alittle fight with the real leader or whatever, he got mad..and wanted to ruin the clan.
so he tells people to just put {COW} in their name...so the leaders will go crazy of all the newbs in the clan.....or something simmiliar to that ^ [:D]
(hey..thats just my guess.....and no i dont know anyone from COW)

eyic
May 10, 2003, 11:34 am
that was his first post in the forums lol ,
your probably right superkill

that fuking sniper
May 10, 2003, 11:53 am
The true leader of the first {COW} was Weasel, and some day he was absent for about a week or two, then some guy named paradox changed it to [DW], thats all I know.........

eyic
May 10, 2003, 2:36 pm
hmmm thats weird lol why would a member just take over the leaders position and well take over?

Death_Storm_Neo
May 11, 2003, 11:41 pm
quote:Originally posted by m1nt ch3w
eyic, in this topic there has been 4 posts by you advertising something. What's up with that?

EYIC GOT DISSED!
HAHA JOIN [DS] www.deathstorm.tk

eyic
May 12, 2003, 12:01 pm
what the heck you talking about neo? anyway insane soldiers is gone (if you talkign about it)
anyway you want me to join [DS]? hahahaha my ass i follow my buddy night cabbages words, i are
clanless :)

.FF.nEcRoTik
May 12, 2003, 5:57 pm
This is wierd, i dunno the CoW/DW clan leader but i've seen ppl in servers with the 2 tags.. unless there exist another CoW clan? o.O

enjoyincubus
May 14, 2003, 1:13 am
The {COW} clan is just one trying to start up trouble throughout Soldat. I never took them seriously, since the first time I played them they told me that they were a 1st-day clan and they were the best ever. I laughed and laughed, and of course, they got beat down by me and some "soldier" on my ctf team. They were quiet after that, but I believe that this dude is just trying to take the clan down to the scummy level that he is....But the clan is not much higher than that.

Words of advice to everyone--stay away from this clan!

Shadow

eyic
May 16, 2003, 11:54 pm
haha what dumbass lozers :)
Everyone stay away from Shadow, he owns me :)

wormdundee
May 17, 2003, 1:01 am
man, shut yur trap shadow :D i've played with {CoW} who are now [DW], which btw was changed by the stand-in clan leader for Weasel which was carumba (as i stated before), it was not changed by paradox, who is a good friend o mine, and is in fact a girl, and hey, they coulda said that stuff about being a first-day clan etc. but i dunno...i know quite a few of their members and they dont seem the type, depends on when that happened anyways,

COW_tnactim
June 4, 2003, 5:03 am
lol necrotik you are right. im the leader of another cow clan with the tag of -<COW>- and has servers up everyonce in a while called cows-only (join em if its not passworded!) anyway my clan has been around a while (even though i havent been on these forums til not to long ago) and i have also seen the other cow clan. they didnt really work very well as a team..............