( search forums )
Whats the advantages of registering?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Registration help and Shareware questions
¥Vive La Resistance¥
May 3, 2003, 11:58 am
whats the advantages of registering? do you get new weapons??

m1nt ch3w
May 3, 2003, 1:11 pm
Are you the dumbest person to ever live?

Read the screen that pops up when soldat starts. You may find something out!

NightCabbage
May 3, 2003, 1:35 pm
lol, but a bit harsh perhaps... :P

Advantages:
removal of nag screen
enabled use of mp3 player
enabled use of interface changer
enabled use of profiles
Michal gets more money, with which he (hopefully) uses it to make Soldat better :)

human01d_typh00n
May 4, 2003, 12:50 am
I don't have any nag screens (and I haven't registered)... *shrugs*

eyic
May 4, 2003, 2:01 am
Well all I hope for is that Michal dont make it pay to play it all, or that would really suck =(

¥Vive La Resistance¥
May 4, 2003, 2:18 pm
thanks for all the replys even you mint chew :)

enjoyincubus
May 4, 2003, 11:03 pm
quote:I don't have any nag screens (and I haven't registered)... *shrugs*

Erm...that thing that starts up before you play...yeah, that's a nag screen. ;)

Shadow

NightCabbage
May 5, 2003, 8:56 am
lol, fraid so :)

oh, and m1nt ch3w... :)

the startup nag screen tell you nothing about the advantages/disadvantages of registering :) lol

m1nt ch3w
May 6, 2003, 10:50 am
read it and it tells you to click register

3rd_account
June 25, 2003, 9:04 pm
You don't have to register to change interfaces. Just simply switch places with the pictures from "C:\Soldat\Interface-gfx" and "C:\Soldat\Custom-Interfaces\Tech" (for example).

You can also "design" your own player by moving around these pictures and creating your own ones.

Social Poison
June 26, 2003, 7:28 am
The primary thing is the sence of pride you get from helping a guy make a killer game :)

Futile
June 26, 2003, 8:04 am
It is´nt even a matter to dicuss. Simply pay him the money, the game is worth every cent! It´s not even an amount of money worth to argue about. You´ll have to look a long time to find something this cheap too give you as many hours of fun. And if you register, you can play with pride and honour. And you´ll probably make Michal happy too.

Misse91
June 26, 2003, 8:10 am
Read the maunal or help.
[:D]

BManx2000
June 26, 2003, 9:41 pm
Yeah, there is a crapload of shareware on the net which is all much worse than soldat, but to get full features you usually have to shell out 20 or so bucks to play it. Maybe Michal could make it so a little tag or something appears after your name if you register, as another encouragement.

Social Poison
June 27, 2003, 7:55 am
or make it so if you don't register you can't change your name from Soldier ;)

qtR`
June 29, 2003, 6:14 pm
quote:Originally posted by 3rd_account
You don't have to register to change interfaces. Just simply switch places with the pictures from "C:\Soldat\Interface-gfx" and "C:\Soldat\Custom-Interfaces\Tech" (for example).

You can also "design" your own player by moving around these pictures and creating your own ones.

Well that thing wont work with my XP interface (http://archive.forums.soldat.pl/topic.php?topic_id=4741)

3rd_account
June 29, 2003, 10:20 pm
Yea I know... you must register to get the setup.SIF-file working. But it looks very good anyway.