( search forums )
No head players
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Knuckles
May 3, 2003, 12:14 pm
[:-banghead][:-banghead][:-banghead]How to do that?

Meandor
May 3, 2003, 12:23 pm
go to soldat.ini (in soldat main folder) scroll down, find the [player] paraqgraph and seek skin color. there should be 1 (or 0 i dun remember), change it to -1
or get soldat skin color changer

j-live
May 3, 2003, 2:57 pm
can you completely make your player invisible?

NightCabbage
May 3, 2003, 3:16 pm
No. And even if you could, that would be cheating :)

SuperKill
May 3, 2003, 3:18 pm
take predator ;P

Knuckles
May 3, 2003, 3:26 pm
I'm a red face, well. I have fully wear red and the face red too

enjoyincubus
May 3, 2003, 4:23 pm
Don't you think that there may be a way to turn your player completely invisible?

That would be cool at first, but when everyone does it, well....that would be wierd.....

Shadow

BManx2000
May 3, 2003, 5:53 pm
I don't think you can, since the color values for clothing are different than the ones for skin (I.E. if you put one number in for skin, it will do something different for clothing) and clothing doesn't seem to be able to go invisible.

Meandor
May 3, 2003, 7:31 pm
you can't. you can try a funny thing by putting a random number like 2345 in the hair/hat field, and see what comes out off your head (like piece of scenery or a weapon)

sauron_the_deceiver
May 3, 2003, 9:29 pm
If I found out how to make myself invisible I wouldn't tell anyone how to do it. It would just become unoriginal and gayass. Like calling yourself 'Yourself'. Anyway it would be cheating. I'd only do it when mucking about with friends.

Duke33
May 4, 2003, 12:19 am
meandor, if ytou stick a randomn numbe rin and get scenery and sutf,f will it screw up the game or anything?

j-live
May 4, 2003, 12:31 am
take predator ;P

???
what that mean

N1nj@
May 4, 2003, 1:29 am
predator is a power up/bonus that you can pick up if the server host enables it

it makes you invisible for a period of time

Evolution
May 5, 2003, 3:48 am
Use SSCC - In my bot creating thing in my signature.

it can make your head invisible

j-live
May 5, 2003, 1:13 pm
thanks....i got that thing
damn, i forgot what predator was, that power up!!!AH!!
too much real mode for me

N1nj@
May 5, 2003, 9:26 pm
hehe...is on the manual

Evolution
May 6, 2003, 3:48 am
yup ;)

always remeber to read info for games b4 you play :)

wormdundee
May 6, 2003, 3:52 am
hey, i usually dont do that, half the fun is figuring stuff out yourself, like the buttons and such

Psilocybin
May 6, 2003, 8:03 am
i have to agree w/ worm i never read anyhting. i just start playing

Psilocybin
May 6, 2003, 8:06 am
o... if you have invisible head.... can you have hair on your head??

that fuking sniper
May 6, 2003, 8:17 am
I dont know about the random number, the code is hexadecimal, if the number you put there is valid it would give you the result in a hexadecimal colour, if your confused hexadecimal is base 16, we normally use base 10,(0-9).......and hexadecimal colour code is a code made of a hexadecimal number labled to a colour.....

So if what you insert in the Skin Colour option in the ini file is a hexadecimal colour code, you'd get a result, if it isnt valid, I suppose itll give you a tottaly black face and reset your controls....

.FF.nEcRoTik
May 6, 2003, 3:37 pm
you can't. you can try a funny thing by putting a random number like 2345 in the hair/hat field, and see what comes out off your head (like piece of scenery or a weapon)

rotfl, what? really? that would be really funny, putting a tree in the head, or a bush.. nice camouflage :D

enjoyincubus
May 6, 2003, 8:45 pm
quote:o... if you have invisible head.... can you have hair on your head??

I'm not sure, but I know you can wear a hat or helmet and have no head. I used to play like that for a while, but it got old and useless for me.....

Shadow