( search forums )
sore losers and ff
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
blazer
May 14, 2003, 2:59 am
now what really gets me steam is ppl who do not know how to play with out getting mad. because they are losing. then to make things worse is the pop out of the game (excpecilly in infil) and kill the flag carrier and run back to thier base and then leave and reenter the game
thats a cheat big time. then to make things worse is the trash talk now i don't mind a little trash talk then and now but consentent trash talk gets annoying. i mean lose with pride i do. now i am not some noob who dont know how to play i have played for a yr and a half so go shove ur "ur a noob" statment where the sun dont shine! and friendly fire is really annoying u cant get more annoying then ff. i dont care if i am not putting periods at the end of my sentences or not spelling correctly so sore loser dont play! and for team killers get lost.

mr_bob
May 14, 2003, 3:06 am
i agree with u totally i loose all the time yet dont care cuz its a game not real life and ff sucks ass i mean yes it would really happen in real life but its a game not sapposed to me like real life

morpheus
May 14, 2003, 6:53 am
personally, i love it when someone else gets mad. it makes me play just that much harder to get them to cry a little more.

heh, there's this one guy i love to play. every time we play it's "fag","omg","wtf","f you","noob", and my personal favorite.... "nooblet". then the excuses come, "laggy server","i'm downloading cs and getting lag", (for the 15th time i might add) "i just won 2 games straight, so the server must be screwing up" etc etc etc. i get a big laugh outta all this.

see the cool thing about it is, i'm getting under his skin and he's letting me know it. the madder he gets, the worse he plays. on the other hand, he's making me happy by letting me know all this. the happier i get, the better i play.

so all i can i say is let em moan and groan cry like a baby. if you look at like i do, it'll make your game a whole lot more enjoyable.

j-live
May 14, 2003, 12:44 pm
he's doin it in the [:-censored]tiest way possible

SuperKill
May 14, 2003, 1:35 pm
whats his nickname ?

sauron_the_deceiver
May 14, 2003, 10:18 pm
[RGN]Superkill. I've played him before too.

ROTFLMFAO.

blazer
May 15, 2003, 2:06 am
i dont mind him complaining i just hate it when he exits and rejoins on ur team and kills u he can moan and groan all the time for all i care and then theres vote kick i got kicked twice for cheating good thing i know the server admin the guys name started out something like ren.......i wouldn't mind i sorta like going at it and and him moaning and groaning but i hate it when they start to get a little unfair and i was lagging to and winning but most of the time i lose so i dont care