( search forums )
new version of soldat
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
_Tom_Hanks_
May 14, 2003, 5:45 pm
Does anybody know how to answer the one what the new soldat version will bring innovative?[xx(]

sauron_the_deceiver
May 14, 2003, 6:57 pm
......do you mean what is new in 1.1.4?

If so, all I know is that there is an Anti-lag program.

b00stA
May 14, 2003, 7:37 pm
Several bug fixes, Anti-lag system.
Improved maps I think.
And I really hope new maps or reimported maps from the older Soldat versions, especially the CTF ones.
I want maps. maps.

_Tom_Hanks_
May 14, 2003, 7:53 pm
and when will it be thrown?

sauron_the_deceiver
May 14, 2003, 10:01 pm
We dunno.

BManx2000
May 14, 2003, 11:11 pm
quote:Originally posted by _Tom_Hanks_
and when will it be thrown?

Ehh, what? I think you gotta work on your english a bit.

N1nj@
May 15, 2003, 12:03 am
lol, i know, and he spams too, he posted 3 topics with funny english and grammar

enjoyincubus
May 15, 2003, 12:57 am
Wow....you got really mad when I said something about your grammar, Ninga...you said it doesn't matter....now you are also baggin on other people....

Well, he IS from Brazil...maybe you realize that his primary language is Portuguese? So, if you spoke English as a second language, do you think you would be rusty? You can't even speak English very well, Ninga. You are a perfect example of a hypocrite. You spam more than anyone (other than Evolution), going by what everyone says. You use unperfected English, and I assume you are not from Quebec....Therefore, your primary language is probably English. So, before you make fun of others, re-evaluate yourself and the person and see if what you write will make me put you down again. ;) j/k

Shadow

wormdundee
May 15, 2003, 1:42 am
seems to me Tom Hanks is most likely using a translator to post, so at least hes trying ya know? and if you can make sense of his posts, they are actually useful, better than evo's posts anyways

enjoyincubus
May 15, 2003, 2:16 am
Exactly, so stfu everyone, and use your noggin....be a little nice for once, and try to think about it....maybe instead of just saying "wtf? speak my english or we will all stand here like idiots!", why don't you ask what he means? Or, you could interpret it and try to figure it out....it isn't that hard to figure out...he just wants to know when 1.1.4 comes out, and what it has in it!

Boosta and sauron covered that....

Shadow

SuperKill
May 15, 2003, 3:09 am
hey.. hehe
now why did u completley turned the topic into a whole diffrent one ?
huh ?
hush fools

sauron_the_deceiver
May 15, 2003, 8:42 pm
And when will it be thrown: When will it come out, fools

N1nj@
May 15, 2003, 10:07 pm
enjoyincubus: mine are easier to make out dude, his is harder

enjoyincubus
May 15, 2003, 10:10 pm
That is strictly opinion, my friend....there are many times I don't know what the hell you are talking about either....

I hope that Soldat 1.1.4 brings ctf_kampf back....

Shadow

N1nj@
May 15, 2003, 11:08 pm
and there are many times i dont [:-censored]ing care what you say to me

Evolution
May 15, 2003, 11:47 pm
yah!!!!!

a new version......
i hope it ill include MANY new modes,
more options and girls!!!

>and less lag<

NightCabbage
May 16, 2003, 12:44 am
Yeah, I hope that the new version will bring ALL the 105b maps back :)

Anti-lag system will be good providing Michal fixes it! :)

girls may end up in their, but Michal probably has not read anything about them (I hope not!! that 'grils' topic went pretty pr0n orientatednessdededed...)

maps maps maps... :)

new gameplay modes do you mean evo? I dunno, Michal wants to keep them to a miinimum, I doubt he will put any new ones in :(

I REALLY want an invasion type thing. Where all the human players are on the same team and aliens spawn on the map and try to kill us... I think that would be the best new game mode eva :) But that's just me... :)

N1nj@
May 16, 2003, 1:33 am
waht girl topic?

BManx2000
May 16, 2003, 2:00 am
The one that's 7 pages long...

Duke33
May 16, 2003, 2:40 am
not girl, gril.........lol. Anyway, have you looked at the main site lately? He says that, and i quite, "If you're asking when version 1.1.4 is coming out I can tell that soon. I'm finishing it now so everything is going well.". Apart from that we know nothing and there is no use speculating, and so lets just wait, shall we. As for Tom Hanks, as enjoyincubus said, hell hes from Brazil. he will be alittle hard to understand. Live with it.

N1nj@
May 16, 2003, 3:09 am
i think it will come out at the end of the month

wormdundee
May 16, 2003, 5:45 am
yes well, i have inside sources, and i predict they come out on..."drumroll starts"...JUNE 15!!!!

Evolution
May 17, 2003, 6:22 am
why do you predict that date?.......

and inside sources....hmm...hmm.... *scratches head*

jerka
May 17, 2003, 7:56 pm
about the languagething: Why bother? Noone here is a languageprofesor. If you cant understand, ask, and have som patience. noone's perfect exept for ME!!!

wormdundee
May 17, 2003, 8:14 pm
hey, how do you know for sure that noone here IS NOT a language professor? there very well could be someone who has that job, not very likely, but its still possible, anyways, i have to agree with what you say jerka, makes sense to me

N1nj@
May 17, 2003, 8:38 pm
yup, patience, kindless and willing to help others rather than calling poeple n00bs will greatly help the forum out

_z1g
May 18, 2003, 7:05 pm
who know in new version have demo record!!!

N1nj@
May 18, 2003, 8:47 pm
i doubt tho

SnakeFury
May 18, 2003, 8:54 pm
I think after the new version Michal should sTART saving up and make a soldat 2. New graphics new guns and I WANT A BUD SYSTEM.

Baltor
May 19, 2003, 12:14 am
yeah
i agree with SnakeFury
soldat 2 would be awesome

enjoyincubus
May 19, 2003, 12:29 am
Well, maybe...but what would change other than new guns and graphics? How would you change the graphics, anyway? I think the graphics look good already, and why not just try to finish Soldat and then start a new game? Makes sense to me....but Soldat 2 would be cool! :P

Shadow

Onyros
May 19, 2003, 12:34 am
Well, at least enjoyincubus is a little sensible. I've seen people complaining about other people's posts, especially when they're foreign, but what can really put some to shame is that by using their own mother tongue they keep shooting themselves in their feet, grammatically, mostly.

I'd be ashamed if I spoke Portuguese as a bad as some people here write in their own first language, meaning, English. Tom Hanks may have some trouble writing in English, but he tries, at least. He has my sympathy as a member of the Portuguese-speaking community being trashed while trying to post in a language that is not his own, and you all could learn a thing or two from enjoyincubus, btw.

I'd really like to see some of you post in a Portuguese forum. I doubt anyone would ever be trashed for anything, least of all things, trying to write in a language you're not supposed to master.

N1nj@
May 19, 2003, 2:40 am
enjoyincubus is not sensible, LOL!

Evolution
May 19, 2003, 6:25 am
soldat 2 would be nice......

buts it gonna take a looooooooong time :(