( search forums )
~deo~ clane reqruitment
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
blazer
May 20, 2003, 2:44 am
clan tag : ~deo~.
clan name: desert eagle org(after ~bso~ was coplained about. man nice guys finish last)
leader: captain blaze ~deo~
other: man 3rd clan name. this sucks i was the leader of ~hsk~. then it was coleadership of ~ssa~.
then i broke that off and named my clan ~bso~ which got ~eso~ ticked (i hate eso)
now its ~deo~ i wonder how long this names gonna last oh well. i hope it last longer then the others. anyhow i need more clan members since most of mine got bored with soldat (can u belive it) so now i got 6 openings. u can come challenge me the only thing u have to do to join the clan is play one good game against me and at least get 1 kill if u wanna challenge me come to the server called: ~deo~ clan server i will be waiting. oh ya my server is on every night at 9:00pm eastern to 10:00pm eastern i only play an hour a night so soldat will stay strong with me.

j-live
May 21, 2003, 1:14 am
you faced me n sucked

blazer
May 21, 2003, 2:05 am
whats ur soldat screen name? anyhow if i played with realistic on i suck but in normal mode i kick butt. oh ya the new clan reqruitment number is 4 so come and try me at 9:00pm eastern till 10:00pm eastern

j-live
May 22, 2003, 3:42 am
[:-censored] i forgot to stop by

blazer
May 23, 2003, 1:56 am
well i play every night so come try to kill me in a lagging envorment and i have 0 ping mwaahahhahahahahahah

blazer
June 5, 2003, 11:57 pm
yo ppl srry for not being on every night like i said i was going to be. i got sorta bored of soldat so i took a break will be on today same time as mentioned above