( search forums )
Civil War Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
Shagler
May 26, 2003, 12:08 am
Howdy all, i decided to start making a Civil War mod because i am very interested in that time period. Sofar i have wepons compleated (only rifles and cannons in this one, sorry machine gunners[:D]). I am working on the maps now. I am fairly new to the mod making for soldat, and i came across some problems. Well one right now. Is there anyway to make it look like the guys are wheeling around a cannon?(M79) I drew the cannon, and when he looks to the left its fine, but when he look to the left, he holds the cannon from the bottom of the wheel. If there is anyway i could fix this, please tell me[:-weepn].

P.S. it is extreamly funny whith the large black cannon balls all over the place.

.:Shagler:.

JayBDey
May 26, 2003, 12:51 am
No. It's caused by the way SOLDAT mirrors the weapon GFX.

Make the cannon smaller or find a different gun to use.

Good luck with your gun skins.

RpBixler
May 26, 2003, 2:25 am
umm in the gostek folder there are files named like gun1 and gun2, gun1 would look normal but when you face the other way it will be flipped. to fix this flip the gun upside down and facing the other way on gun2. tat may work

Shagler
May 26, 2003, 7:31 pm
ok, ill try that, i dont know about thew whole face the other way, but thanks anyways.