( search forums )
Final Fantasy Mod
Soldat Forums - Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making - Show off your partially 1337 mods!
RpBixler
May 26, 2003, 2:43 am
Im thinking of making a final fantasy mod and i have a few ideas.
If anyone would like to help me with this project ideas,gfx,sound ect. you can reach me on aim - Bixlah . Thanx all who help[;)]

wormdundee
May 26, 2003, 2:54 am
WTF, a ff mod?!?!? how the hell are you gonna do that? you cant exactly use swords ya know, so can ya explain that first?

RpBixler
May 26, 2003, 3:06 am
if you have played any final fantasy games you will notice that not all characters use swords knifes ect. squall from ff8 uses a gun/sword and barret and vincent from ff7 use guns. like i said its just an idea that im gonna try out.

Social Poison
May 26, 2003, 3:19 am
true true....

That's a really interesting idea for a mod though...

My FF knowlege is a little to lax to help too much though :P , sorry.

RpBixler
May 26, 2003, 3:29 am
it doesnt really matter how much you know about the game in general, u can find pics of characters on google or somthin. just as long as u know how to use paint lol

Abortion
May 26, 2003, 5:10 am
And tons of majic! hmmm change the guns into staffs that project some sort of grizzly substance or damage spell ....

RpBixler
May 26, 2003, 5:51 am
yea stuff of that sort..

liquidis x snake
May 26, 2003, 6:49 am
Gunblade! Tifa/Zell's gloves as fists! LAGUNA'S FRICKIN MACHINE GUN! Well, theres alot of things you can come up with. Instead of bullets, maybe have it as a magic staff or something that shoots out fire, ice, or whatever. But please, please please please please. If you make the mod, make Squall and Seifer.

LordKaliber
May 26, 2003, 3:39 pm
It's true that there are some guns in FF but... i just don't see how you will pull this off![:O]

Heh... good luck![^]

Retribution
May 26, 2003, 3:53 pm
If you do it would be cool.But I have no idea how to use paint lol

Ta-2
May 26, 2003, 6:22 pm
Humm... Im very interested how your gonna get the resources to do this..like sounds...

.FF.nEcRoTik
May 26, 2003, 6:36 pm
The game is so played i believe there are some sites with sounds from it i guess.. i mean if theres so many FF art around web.. why not sounds too? :P personally i hate the FF game(s).. :P

Baltor
May 26, 2003, 7:01 pm
i think a FF mod would be awesome, hope you make
i am a big fan of Final Fantasy

Social Poison
May 26, 2003, 8:34 pm
Wo... guys... this is in the interface maker... not full on mods (I don't think).

If this is the case then I'd just use a life bar in FF for the health and a mana/magic bar for the ammo. The rest of the pics, obviously, taken from the various games.

IE the jetpack could be the small pic of the airship in FF6 (or FF3... depending on your view).

RpBixler
May 26, 2003, 8:42 pm
ok good feedback, looks like i will get started but i could use some help. Aim - bixlah

Social Poison
May 26, 2003, 11:19 pm
Bixler, is it JUST an interface mod or is it a full mod?

RpBixler
May 26, 2003, 11:20 pm
full