( search forums )
Recruiting Clans!!!
Soldat Forums - Soldat Fans - Clan Recruitment
AD-Heartless
May 30, 2003, 1:13 pm
I dont know if this place is right to make this post... well i made it on a other forum too, but noone replyed so i tought i move it here, cuz more people read this forum...

yes, u did read the subject correctly, we are recruiting whole clans
to make things clear read my post above:

Hello, id like to introduce myself. I am AD-Heartless of the Arjuna Dragons. AD was a squad, or clan as you call it. We played a game called Freespace 2. But as time passed we decided we wanted to move on to bigger things. And so we are beggining something new. An online gaming community. The concept is not to recruit individuals but entire clans/groups of gamers. We created or Freespace 2 subdivision so far and we hope to move into several games. I am posting this as an invitation. Or boards are just coming up. And we are looking for ayone willing to join. We have a FS2 squad so far as members and we'd like you to join us. I cant offer much. Use of our domain for your site. And I suppose a community. I believe that together we can worik to make a larger and larger community for multigaming. But we need as many clans and guilds and such as possible. So u get a free host and a good community...

short edition: we recruit clans, they can of course still have they old names, and they are independent from other clans in our gamin community (Arjuna Dragons). u get a fee host and a forum... we do this becoulse we want to so something big, really big, but we need as many clans as we can get to join us

The site isnt much to look at yet but give us a chance:
IF u want to start a new clan, or move with ur current one to us, then simply make a post on our community at:

www.arjunadragons.com

Evolution
May 30, 2003, 4:18 pm
hello......

but arent clans you post supposed to be SOLDAT clans?
and did you put this topic in the clan fourm?
http://soldatforum.dnagames.net/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=36

AD-Heartless
May 31, 2003, 10:22 am
no, they can be in any games
so no matter is Soldat, CS, Battlezon 2, and so on...