( search forums )
Arent bugs so fun?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Duke33
June 1, 2003, 3:17 am
Sometimes bug are funny, espicaly polygon ones. I found a place on Bunker where you can slip in between 2 polygons high on the wall, but you can go prone and poke a gun out. I typed in 'come and get me' and it took my friend 5 deaths to figure that he had to use the m79. Ya, it was fun.

Also, on b2b i was running towards the blue base and i was red and i fell through a crakc. I was on top, and the tunnel ws below me, and there was a guy crouching with a FN, enemy. i slipped down in less than a sec, and i shot him in the back with a barret. He was suprised :)

eyic
June 1, 2003, 4:19 am
Some day show me were u found those bugs polygon bugs :)

morpheus
June 1, 2003, 5:41 am
there's actually 2 in bunker. 1 in wall 1 in ground. the one in the ground is hard to get in but it does come in handy if u wanna take a break or chat without getting killed.

Duke33
June 1, 2003, 6:21 pm
hehe. And eyic, next time i see u online on bunker ill show u. But basically just go to the far right side and fly up. Youll see a poly stickin out which u can stand on. Then, fly up pressing agasint the wall. The crack is hidden but you might be able to see it if yu look real hard .But if u press up agasint the wall while going up u should be able to get in.

Morpheus, wheres the one on the ground?

morpheus
June 2, 2003, 5:56 am
right side of the bunker, on the corner of the little hill. it's hard to get into, though. usually takes 5 or 6 jumps to find it perfectly, then you just kinda fall in.

Evolution
June 3, 2003, 6:01 am
LOL :)

bugs are just plain funny!

PS - dont tell Michal and make him fix it!

dark_skull66
June 4, 2003, 5:08 am
theres a bug in bunker were it makes u jump reaslly high and i can to BACKFLIPS!!!!

mikaelgg50
July 1, 2003, 7:57 pm
when soldiers get stuck between 2 polygons and say help and the hole team says lol to him... thats fun[:D]...

Ddevil
July 19, 2003, 5:18 pm
hehe... i love wenn that happens :)I-C

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 19, 2003, 5:25 pm
I love getting stuck cause I can become a spectator especially with barret see most of the map and tip my team mates lmao I was stuck in a poly once horizontal plain threw nades down a hill I think I killed a person (har lol).

Knuckles
July 19, 2003, 5:37 pm
Except polygon bugs... SO FUN!!!. When the two flags bug, I took them and get 50 point when score!!! WAHAHAHAAH! So FUN!

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 19, 2003, 6:03 pm
with the two bug I got 8000 pts lmao seriously.

SDA
July 20, 2003, 9:53 am
I know the polgon bug in b2b [:D] SOoo fun

SpaceMonkey
July 23, 2003, 4:18 pm
The best bugs ever were in 1.1.5 before it was fixed.
I miss the double flag and the buggy scoring.
Oh why did u have to fix it Michael??
WHY??!?!!

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 23, 2003, 11:31 pm
Bcause it was cheap lolz you could be winning 5 - 2 then the bug occurs socres will be 5 - 128 so yeah it was bad...