*NightCabbage's head falls off...*

m1nt ch3w
June 1, 2003, 12:37 pm
lol

I dont get it

n2j3
June 1, 2003, 6:22 pm
quote:Originally posted by Duke33
Okay, monsiuer Froggie (that was a joke for those that got it. JOKE), aka Axeoth, u have to speak english on these forums. Sorry, but not tons here can speak french but most can speak English.

hmm.. although i don't really understand your prompt telling off of french speakers (or yr tasteless joke that only some stuck up grandparents can understand and relate to[;)]) i think it's rather inappropriate. You don't really need a grasp of the language to understand that serveur means server and francais french....
It could have been in giberrish and it will still make sense. For example (in greeklish):

Oriste enas kainourgios server:

81.100.xxx.xx : 23073

Enjoy!

[edit]
smilie added

Axeoth
June 1, 2003, 7:04 pm
No problem but don't call me froggy please mister 'roastbeef'

NightCabbage
June 2, 2003, 2:44 am
haha, you got told Dukey! :P lol

Axeoth - 'roastbeef' ?¿?

Duke33
June 2, 2003, 4:02 am
hehe, no worries man, i was just joking. HONESTLY, i was just joking. K, so dont get super offended. I wasnt trying to talk bad about france, and now that i look at my post it looks really bad. In fact, ill delete it. Sorry man. BOut the english thing, i dont care, hell i can speak some french myself, but im pretty sure that the forum rules say that you should speak englsih. Whatevr axeoth, besides, you seem able to speak english just as good as me.

BastOOn
November 29, 2003, 9:24 pm
Mouhahahaah vive la francophonie !

Spitzfiya
November 30, 2003, 5:48 am
I hate french, speak english or somthing. Or even at least attempt to use the english language like our friend Rdrull.... lol

frogboy
November 30, 2003, 5:57 am
quote:Originally posted by Spitzfiya
our friend Rdrull

Speaking of Rdrull, where did he go? Is he still trying to find 'teh value'? Or did he go on a world tour from all the money that was donated to R.E.L.F. (Rdrull's English Learning Fund)?