( search forums )
Sweetness, eh? Against Bots, but 43000 is no small
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
Duke33
June 1, 2003, 9:47 pm
[IMAGE]
What say you? Agasint bots, i know, but believe me it was fun[^]. and this is not a cheat. I just specially desegined a map made just for beating the hell out of bots and then went into pointmatch. Yay. Should i post the map do you think?

CbbLe
June 1, 2003, 10:02 pm
You must have been really bored =P

Kamikaze_Ninja
June 1, 2003, 10:09 pm
heh you posted this here too lmao

Duke33
June 1, 2003, 10:41 pm
Ya, i was bored, but it didnt take too long. Hi Ninja, ya, i know i posted it on the clan site too. But, hey, it is sort cool.

NightCabbage
June 2, 2003, 3:32 am
I really do hope you didnt sit there killing bots for that long duke....

rofl

-EDIT- removed the offending 'e' and the offending 'r'
-EDIT- swapped 'd' with 'n' in second offending... :P

Duke33
June 2, 2003, 3:52 am
no, of course, why would you think i have a life? No, dont u know about pointmatch? Anything u get with a flag duobles, and then you get extra points for multikills, therefoe i can get 350 in less than a minute. Now, add to that equation 30 bots, clusters, beseker, and HK and believe me it only take 15 mins to get 43 000. Trust me :) And it is not 'sitting' :), believe me. Its very satifying. Y'know, body parts flying 'n stuff? hhehehMUAHAHAHAAH. ya..............

n2j3
June 2, 2003, 10:52 am
Poor Blain had to die 163 times from the hands of this spectactle-wearing semian royalty ...

CbbLe
June 2, 2003, 2:38 pm
how can there be alot more kills than the bots have died?

b00stA
June 2, 2003, 5:17 pm
quote:Originally posted by CbbLe
how can there be alot more kills than the bots have died?

Like Duke ALREADY explained there's a difference between the points from POINTMATCH and kills from DEATHMATCH. kthxbye

Xorax
June 2, 2003, 11:40 pm
u have to excuse cbble he is a bit slow :P

Evolution
June 3, 2003, 6:00 am
LOL :)
good point there Xorax.

hmm, musta been pretty boring duke.

Duke33
June 4, 2003, 12:50 am
Nah, anything but. Think about it. For 15-20 just blow the hell out of stupid bots. SImple, but the spectacle of guts and blood of 30 bots spraying through the air at once is strangly satifying............

To you n2j3, congratulations. I actually laughed, and amazingly it took me a second or two to realize what you were saying. I doubt many others will get it thogh............

NightCabbage
June 4, 2003, 1:36 am
"Poor Blain had to die 163 times from the hands of this spectactle-wearing semian royalty"

???

Why would we not get that?

Or were you talking about something else...?

And semian is not a word... I think you mean simian... unless that was the joke...?

I'm going to go and stand in the corner now...

Duke33
June 6, 2003, 1:32 am
No, it took me abit to get cos of my slower brain process--it took me abit to remeber what simian meant..Anyway, sorry, i was not saying YOU could not get it, i was saying I could not get it, at least at first. No offense......anyway, notmmuch else to say unless..one thing, should i post the map i made for this? Its not special or anytihng, just for bloodbaths......

EvilLaugh
June 8, 2003, 1:45 am
You = Tard
You also = Captian Kirk = hit with ladies but still a tard

Bots are EASY...... EASY! Even on impossible

sauron_the_deceiver
June 17, 2003, 2:19 pm
We know bots are easy. But its fun doing weird stuff like making a map where all the blue spawn in a hole, red spawn outside the hole next to a load of beserker upgrades, and the one red player (to 10 blue bots :p) jumps in with beserker and a chainsaw. Now that's giblets.....

N2J3: Very funny indeed.....yet the type of thing only British and Americans will understand I'm afraid.

Retribution
June 17, 2003, 2:45 pm
How long did killing that any take?

BManx2000
June 17, 2003, 3:01 pm
I made a map where zombies spawn and fall down a hole, where they land on my chainsaw ;)
99999 points in a matter of minutes.

qtR`
June 17, 2003, 4:15 pm
Hey post that map it sounds funny :DDDDDD

BManx2000
June 17, 2003, 10:47 pm
It's not hard to make one for yourself, just put a spawnpoint above a small opening which will funnel the zombies through, and stand under the opening with saw :)

Duke33
June 18, 2003, 7:09 pm
EvilLaugh: I know bots are easy. I never said they werent. All i said that it was fun to kick their ass.

Retribution: It took like 20 mins or smething, i forget. 30 mins maybe? I dunno, i did that like 3 weeks ago...

And sure, ill post it in abit. Its called killing grounds btw.........ill post a screenie in abit when i get on the computer its on...

Cookie.
July 11, 2003, 11:26 pm
lol

Duke33
July 12, 2003, 12:54 am
Well, thanks for bringing up a topic a month old, jsut to laugh.....:D/ Anyway, although no ones interested anymore, that map was posted. just saying cos some people did want it. Anyway, i dunno....