( search forums )
Killing Log?
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - General Discussions
Peelo
June 6, 2003, 1:26 pm
Is there some program or site which changes those killing logs more to understanding logs like how many kills i have or deaths/selfkills or someone else???

fisherman
June 10, 2003, 5:23 pm
www.borg-generation.de -> downloads -> Soldier-Stats (need java)
this little program parse the logfiles an put out player- and weapon-Stats into html-files. also, it calculate your skill and search for awards like most kills, most deaths, most suicides, longest deathstreak, longest killstreak.
the only thing you need is java and little bit knowledge how to create a shortcut on your desktop. theres a german installation guide, but i will try to find someone who can translate it into english.

you can find an example at http://borg-generation.ngz-server.de/soldierstats/index.html

Tha Doggfather
June 11, 2003, 2:50 pm
wow thats a cool program fisherman, pls find that translator soon cuz i dont understand it and i really want to use it!

fisherman
June 11, 2003, 3:45 pm
i will try to explain it on english.
download the latest version of java software (you can find the link in the readme) and install it.
unzip Soldier-Stats in any directory you want, but remember the path.
next step is to create a shortcut on your desktop.
right-click on your desktop -> new -> shortcut. search in the "/bin"-directory where you installed java for the file "javaw.exe" -> klick ok
type a name for the shortcut like "Soldier-Stats" an klick on finish.
now you should have a new icon on your desktop, right-klick on it -> properties
now there must be an editable line called soemthing like "execute in" where you find the path to your javaw.exe -> after the javaw.exe type Soldier-Stats so it should look like "c:\your_java_path\bin\javaw.exe Soldier-Stats".
in the next line should called something like "target" you must type the path to the Soldier-Stats-Directory where unzip it.
press OK, and Soldier-Stats should run.

If you start Soldier-Stats, you must set the Soldat-Directory and the Directory where the Stats should create(the directory have to exist). each path must end with a "/".

this installation-guide is for windows XP, i don't know the exactly fieldnames of the english-version or older versions, but they should be the same.

Soldier-Stats should also run under linux, but i don't have a linux-system so i couldn't write a installation-guide.

i hope you can understand it, and Soldier-Stats will work after this guide, good luck an have fun with your stats.

fisherman
June 16, 2003, 6:41 pm
there'S a new version that fixed many many bugs.

download @ www.borg-generation.de -> downloads -> Soldier-Stats 0.2b

Tha Doggfather
June 16, 2003, 6:57 pm
sry, forgot to thank you for that translation... i havent tried the program yet but i soon will