i would like to know who is the best player at soldat
how we know that?
thanks to answer me!!![8D]

Rotmos
June 6, 2003, 9:52 pm
cbble

Evil Zell
June 6, 2003, 9:59 pm
excuse me Rotmos but i don't understand what cbble mean!!!

Tha Doggfather
June 6, 2003, 10:17 pm
ROFL

Evil Zell
June 6, 2003, 10:32 pm
hou cool fun your answer very fun!!! prr very good!!!

Tha Doggfather
June 6, 2003, 10:37 pm
mmm is that one of those google translated versions again... dont make no sense to me...

Evil Zell
June 6, 2003, 10:46 pm
it is not a version of google it is me which speaks ok and if you a problem has.go on a server during a deathmatch...

bambouxx
June 6, 2003, 10:47 pm
Evil zell you don t need to know who is the best while it isnt you
;)

Evil Zell
June 6, 2003, 10:52 pm
stop traduction with voila.fr bambouxx. And, if I am not the best player, you will be never the first as long as I will be !!!

Tha Doggfather
June 6, 2003, 10:57 pm
quote:Originally posted by Evil Zell
it is not a version of google it is me which speaks ok and if you a problem has.go on a server during a deathmatch...

i dont "a problem have" i just think its you "which" is being a jackass [:-smile_green].

Rotmos
June 6, 2003, 11:33 pm
Evil Zell your question was: "who is the best player"
And I answer it.

that fuking sniper
June 7, 2003, 7:26 am
The question cant be answered as a given fact, and you cant determine who's just the best, everyone is going to disagree and bring their big fat egoes to a trash fight, so I wont bother answering the question, as I'm 100% sure someone will dissagree :)

eyic
June 7, 2003, 7:38 am
the best player is NightCabbage :)

Rotmos
June 7, 2003, 9:29 am
Well tfs I believe that he wisht to find out what ppl think. And I believe that also you hawe an opinion. But OK 8)

that fuking sniper
June 7, 2003, 10:19 am
Hehe I do, my opinion would be either Spike or Snappy2 mainly :)

Outcast
June 7, 2003, 10:23 am
I say hotacid :p

N1nj@
June 7, 2003, 8:37 pm
i say no1 is the best, because there is always space for improvement :)

NightCabbage
June 8, 2003, 1:17 am
ROFL @ this thread, I luv it when threads make me laugh :)

"excuse me Rotmos but i don't understand what cbble mean!!!"

Yeah, well I don't have a clue what the hell NightCabbage means...

"hou cool fun your answer very fun!!! prr very good!!!"

yay! another Yoda quote? :)

I don't get to see many of the good players you always speak of here :(

The best player I play against OFTEN would be Silk, who I have fun beating regularly =D
Second would be Devilman.

All the US servers lag too much 4 me :(

I wanna play some really good pros! :'(

oh, and ty ey =D

EvilLaugh
June 8, 2003, 1:37 am
= No.1

TSW_KID A
June 8, 2003, 2:39 am
I don't think everyone is given enough credit for how well they play. it all depends on the circumstances. for instance, i have a 56k modem and somehow or another end up being 2nd or 3rd in the end of a round. others can have a cable modem and be 4th - 20th. but when i play on my friends computer, i end up at 1st or 2nd ALMOST everytime. I know there are players better than i(im not egotistical), but i just wanted to say that asking who is the best player is a dumb question considering you'll never have the chance to compare them. Unless of course you set up a tourny...I think its rediculous idea to do so, but whatever floats your boat.

mat
June 8, 2003, 1:18 pm
^^ this is it. this topic was again useless to read... and scroll... and reply...

eyic
June 8, 2003, 1:30 pm
hey mat why'd you reply if it's so useless then?
mmm.. wierd :|

EvilLaugh
June 8, 2003, 3:00 pm
because this thread SUCK's ; /

Evil Zell
June 9, 2003, 6:23 pm
thank you for your answer!!

n/a
June 10, 2003, 12:14 pm
i'm not the one.
[IMAGE]
so piss off. pic shows evil zell after washing.[^][:D][:D][:-alien]( just wanted to try smilies

Evil Zell
June 10, 2003, 3:57 pm
I think that to know who is the best player at soldier. it would be necessary to make a world's championship. the same with clans.

Tha Doggfather
June 10, 2003, 4:20 pm
hmmm maybe that is allready being organized, who knows... lol

Azasel
June 13, 2003, 5:05 am
Easy, the best player is me :p :p

There are a lot of good players and i don't think there is one better

Camping_Carl
June 17, 2003, 1:28 am
ummmm i thoght i was pretty darn good!

2ndtiger
June 24, 2003, 9:24 pm
if cbble would be the best sv wouldt have any players

i do agree that cbble are a verry good player but he aint the best

enjoyincubus
June 24, 2003, 9:28 pm
Cbble is not the best IMO...I haven't played him that much, but I don't believe he is the best.

There are about 10 players that I play and just watch in amazement as they pop shot after shot off. One of them is me...but Cbble is one of them too ;)

Enjoy

GaLaXy
June 24, 2003, 9:38 pm
I are the best player! :) just kidding but i cant kill all here :P

Outcast
June 25, 2003, 12:54 am
Your all wrong.....------> Hotacid <------ bwahahhaha

Psilocybin
June 25, 2003, 2:26 am
Yea i would have to agree w/...

that fuking sniper
June 25, 2003, 5:13 am
Ehh, well, actually, till this date I never whitnessed a "best player", because Ive only saw bewst in some skills, while some people are good at one thing, they suck at another, or not that good at another, depends.....

But one player that made me shiver and shake my pants off was Outcast, back in the RatCave duel, it was just sad, I dont remember what the score was, but it was just sad.........lol....

wormdundee
June 25, 2003, 5:41 am
haha, dnagames server, wait, i have a pic of me owning about 9 other people in a CTF

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] screenshot62.jpg29.51 KB

bugger it, thats really bad quality, but anyways i won, and look at all those clan people i beat, so i must be the best :D hehe

fabmanx
June 25, 2003, 6:30 am
haha, too bad wormundee i wasnt there, u know me right [gF]Fabmanx? I will own joo, hehe.

Ymies
June 28, 2003, 1:05 pm
well, I think that the best soldat player is Donnie Darko, Instant-Remedy or Cbble...somebody even say that I'm the best one but I'm not so sure about it. However I can shoot brightly but in ctf I can't somehow cap the flag very well, cuz I always get killed first:/ I'm also get bothered cuz of Cbble cuz he is all the time forcing me to join his clan:D that will not happen soon, ya know Cbble:P