( search forums )
Beat by my 8-year-old sister...how sad
Soldat Forums - Soldat Talk - Soldat Moments
enjoyincubus
June 8, 2003, 3:55 am
Hey all,

last night, my little 8-year-old sister and my 11-year-old sister played during a family LAN party. It was a boring night, so we decided to play some Soldat. Well, after a while, the older of the two got off. So it was my 8-year-old sister on the blue team with 13 bots against me and 14 bots. Well, we played a few games, and I finished in first each time. Then, during the last game, she played smarter. She got a bunch of Multi-Kill X 2 and above. She moved slowly and stealthily to the red base (this is on b2b). All of a sudden, she pops me with the sniper rifle, grabs the flag, and starts running fast. I say to myself, "hah...she'll make it about 20 feet before Danko puts a cap in her ass." But after a minute, I went looking for her. She was just moving slowly, but as soon as she saw me, she ran and scored. I went for the blue flag, and got killed. She went back to the red base, grabbed the flag again, and began her slow trek. She scored again. But I then scored too. We went back and forth the rest of the game.

At the end, I had a higher overall score. But she capped more than I did, and the blue team won 4-2. I was stunned....

Shadow

snappy10
June 8, 2003, 6:43 am
did she walk up to u after the game and yell at u "OWNED!"

that fuking sniper
June 8, 2003, 7:28 am
Yeah next shes gonna stalk him for 3 years, "PWNZED!" "NOOB!" "I OWNZOR J00!"............

morpheus
June 8, 2003, 8:08 am
she'll probably start her own clan and beat gss next

NightCabbage
June 8, 2003, 9:43 am
ahahahhahah!!!!

rofl

"who's your top soldat player?"
Enjoy's sister

ahhahahahahaa

eyic
June 8, 2003, 10:41 am
lol shadow, well i know my brothers and sister cant beat me in soldat muahahah i ow ntheir asses :) im the only soldat fan at home!

enjoyincubus
June 8, 2003, 6:21 pm
My sister is cool.

She's started programming and she's learning about computers (courtesy of me). I'm going to push her to get good at programming and make her own games. Maybe when she's ready I'll bring her here and you'll see how good she is. It's just cool to me that she is actually learning this stuff. I honestly didn't start programming or anything until last year. I've been in the computer world for about 11 months...if she is starting now, well...just wait 6 years...;)

Shadow

EvilLaugh
June 8, 2003, 6:34 pm
: / you suck EI
and to think your incharge of the soldat map moderating

NightCabbage
June 9, 2003, 4:05 am
lol - well then make sure you encourage her to play games enjoy =D

hehehehe

That's how I first got started in the computing field.

First started playing games, then started playing around with them.

Now I can make 'em! lol

koil
June 10, 2003, 8:59 am
rotfl
i think i once saw enjoyincubus's sister on dnagames
damn she kicked my ass too:P

NightCabbage
June 10, 2003, 9:30 am
Really?¿

Enjo (a cleaning we will go - sorry private joke for NE1 who's seen the ad)

Does your sis play over the net?

Inzurrection
June 10, 2003, 9:52 am
GO ur little sis!!

hehe.

Well we all get beaten, even u incubus,
but by ur lil sister??.. wel she must b good then [;)]

Train her up and set her loose on the servers!!

MUAHAHAHA... do my evil bidding young sister, and get me a drink while ur doing it,

lol, and i dont think u got owned, i think u got beaten substantially though,,, slow and steady wins the race, remember that fellaz, ( i dont kno what significance that holds... well [:-censored] it!! i sed it and theres nothing u can do about it...

Signing off,

Inzurrection

koil
June 13, 2003, 5:03 pm
^ another merlin manson fan

j/k =]

enjoyincubus
June 13, 2003, 7:17 pm
My sister does play on the net sometimes...she goes by Poopface (heh, i told her to do it), Soldier (for anynomousity, to stay on the low-down), Ken, and just about anything else. ;)

I didn't lose to her in the individual scoring aspect of the game. I had 61 points; she had 58. But her bots scored more than mine did (damn that Danko...if only he would stop his "I like you" chit chat and play!), so in a way she beat me. But trust me, one on one, I could take her any day of the week. I could take most of you easily too. Just let me find the game really quick... ;)

Enjoy

turkey1234
June 14, 2003, 1:57 pm
Hey night cabbage I versed u 1 or 2 days ago and if u r the person i think u r then i beat u 7 to 5 :)+<

.IcaGCreW. IcEmAn
June 14, 2003, 2:30 pm
Enjoyincubus I hope your sister is getting real good.. So she can kick som ass..

enjoyincubus
June 18, 2003, 1:42 am
Yeah, I don't play that much anymore...I mean, I've been playing a LOT of guitar lately, and working on some maps for various things, moderating forums (hard work, hehe), helping with SCTFL and the new STDML, and then sometimes working on the Real Life stuff too, so I have very little time to actually play. Plus, I switch between Soldat, Ghost Recon, and Opposing Force a lot...

So I dunno, she is pretty good. If ya read the whole thing, you'll see that I beat her in scoring (for the third time) points, but she capped two times, while I capped once. Her bots were more help than mine.

Enjoy

sauron_the_deceiver
June 22, 2003, 10:55 am
Inzurrection: Fair enough....

Enjoy: If its so much hard work I'll help a bit? :p Seriously though if ya need the help...I reached Colonel....I've been here for 505 posts!

xWoLxShiver
July 11, 2003, 6:42 pm
get your sister to play my son, we will see what happens :-)

choco
July 14, 2003, 1:16 pm
lol......ive never been owned by anyone younger than me heh......and as for "slow and steady wins the race" i have a better phrase "slow and steady gets u shot in the face" remember that one.....its useful if im chasing u with a law, barret, knife or steyr

NightCabbage
July 15, 2003, 1:16 am
but... (muhahahaha...) how can you shoot us in the face with a knife? ^^

Kamikaze_Ninja
July 15, 2003, 1:29 am
i guess he meant stab or shoot in the face lol.

Tweak896
July 15, 2003, 5:57 am
lol, funny story

?
July 31, 2003, 1:55 am
glad i don't have a younger sister =O

Landstreicher
July 31, 2003, 3:00 am
Me too...
It would be such a shame, so frustrating, so -...ok, I stop :D:P

GlennHumplik
August 1, 2003, 7:03 am
quote:Originally posted by enjoyincubus
My sister does play on the net sometimes...she goes by Poopface (heh, i told her to do it), Soldier (for anynomousity, to stay on the low-down), Ken, and just about anything else. ;)

I didn't lose to her in the individual scoring aspect of the game. I had 61 points; she had 58. But her bots scored more than mine did (damn that Danko...if only he would stop his "I like you" chit chat and play!), so in a way she beat me. But trust me, one on one, I could take her any day of the week. I could take most of you easily too. Just let me find the game really quick... ;)

Enjoy

I just finished playing and someone named "Ken" was in the server for a while. Might have been her, I suppose. I didn't notice how well she played though.

RuFIo
August 2, 2003, 4:59 am
dont feel bad enjoy, maybe she just got lucky.... or not... whatever the case may be, ur not completely incompetent, ill vouvh for that :P

- Snoogins -