( search forums )
problem with my newest map...
Soldat Forums - Soldat Maps & Map Making - Mapping Help / Resources
Psyl3ntShad0w
November 1, 2002, 5:34 am
i built a new map...very fun and all...BUT theres this huge bug that well i have no idea how to fix...so ill ask you more experienced people...when i try to play my map...i shoot and no bullets come out but u can see the fire animation...no bullets...its like your shooting at coliders but u dont see the debree that comes up....

if that doesnt make any sense to you, try playing the map attached to this post...

Download Attachment: [IMAGE] Map.zip20.53 KB

Flanagan
November 1, 2002, 6:13 am
I tried it out, nice layout by the way, and I had that problem in different parts, but in others I could shoot. Wierd, maybe Aazh would know, but I have not experienced that. One idea would be to delete all colliders and than compile and save, than replace them but I don't know of or can think of any toher ideas. Sorry man, but nice map.

RoVeRken
November 1, 2002, 1:07 pm
uhm, did you download some sort of mod? that made all the bullets transparent? :p

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 1, 2002, 3:17 pm
no...i made my own skin for the interface thats all...

Meitzi
November 2, 2002, 2:40 pm
Hmm something little strange. It took little time to find problem.

You can fix problem by deleting last scenery. (in editpro click "add scenery" and then click delete button once)

It seems you can actually make only 254 scenerys. Did you make your last scenery in mapmaker or editpro?

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 2, 2002, 10:50 pm
map maker

Psyl3ntShad0w
November 2, 2002, 11:07 pm
THX 10x i just fixed it using edit pro... yay :) i got to fix my other map now :)